When we get to the end of our ropes - unless we can somehow lengthen the rope - its over. And everything I think I know tells me we want to do what Ed Park described in Telomere Timebombs - extend our telomeres to the lengths we had when we were teeagers.[/color][/b]
so what do we do to increase the telomeres?
dont be fat
dont stress out
be active(move a lot)
eat lots of veggies/fruit/antioxidants(AA)
get vit D
get B vitamins
get vit A(carrots)
plenty of MG
lifestyle changes. low stress.plant based diet https://www.ucsf.edu/news/2013/09/10888 ... cell-aging
and again talked about herehttp://www.ornishspectrum.com/wp-conten ... omeres.pdf
Protein GDF11. from young blood transfusions? https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn ... -old-mice/
TERM mRNA? -https://med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2015/01/telomere-extension-turns-back-aging-clock-in-cultured-cells.html
Prevent heart attacks/strokes
How to Live Longer and Feel Better':by linus pauling
1. Take vitamin C every day, 6 grams (g) to 18 g (6000 to 18000 milligrams [mg]), or more. Do not miss a single day.
2. Take vitamin E every day, 400 IU, 800 IU, or 1600 IU.
3. Take one or two Super-B tablets every day, to provide good amounts of the B vitamins.
4. Take a 25000 IU vitamin A tablet every day.
5. eat nutd
6. Keep your intake of ordinary sugar (sucrose, raw sugar, brown sugar, honey) to 50 pounds per year, which is half the present U.S. average. Do not add sugar to tea or coffee. Do not eat high-sugar foods. Avoid sweet desserts. Do not drink soft drinks.
7. Except for avoiding sugar, eat what you like - but not too much of any one food. Eggs and meat are good foods. Also, you should eat some vegetables and fruits. Do not eat so much food as to become obese.
8. Drink plenty of water every day.
9. Keep active, take some exercise. Do not at any time exert yourself physically to an extent far beyond what you are accustomed to.
10. Drink alcoholic beverages only in moderation.
11. DO NOT SMOKE CIGARETTES
12. Avoid stress. Work at a job that you like. Be happy with your family.