PH results of fluids are 6 to 6.5. What should I do? If anything. On PT 20 to 25 gr

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderator: ofonorow

skwoodwiva
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PH results of fluids are 6 to 6.5. What should I do? If anything. On PT 20 to 25 gr

Post Number:#1  Post by skwoodwiva » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:24 am

Do people concern them themselves with body PH?
I have some apple cider vinegar but not sure how use it.

Thanks...

confused1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: PH results of fluids are 6 to 6.5. What should I do? If anything. On PT 20 to 25 gr

Post Number:#2  Post by confused1 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:30 am

Actually my wife has been having some problems and in checking the symptoms many of them were connected to acidosis. Sure enough she checked and her urine ph was 5.5 when 7 is considered normal. She's starting an alkalizing diet today. I'll keep you posted.

eDOC
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: PH results of fluids are 6 to 6.5. What should I do? If anything. On PT 20 to 25 gr

Post Number:#3  Post by eDOC » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:21 pm

confused1 wrote:Actually my wife has been having some problems and in checking the symptoms many of them were connected to acidosis. Sure enough she checked and her urine ph was 5.5 when 7 is considered normal. She's starting an alkalizing diet today. I'll keep you posted.

Using VPN:

confused1, that's healthy to have a urine pH of 5.5.

eDOC!!
Rookie, rusty, subaverage doc but one that gives results. But do remember no freebies. Email questions, wouldn't be answered free, I'd be charging for a consult. So think twice, before sending a mail.

confused1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#4  Post by confused1 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:48 am

eDOC wrote:
confused1 wrote:Actually my wife has been having some problems and in checking the symptoms many of them were connected to acidosis. Sure enough she checked and her urine ph was 5.5 when 7 is considered normal. She's starting an alkalizing diet today. I'll keep you posted.

Using VPN:
confused1, that's healthy to have a urine pH of 5.5.

eDOC!!
Thanks edoc. I've been looking into it more and I'm beginning to wonder if this body ph stuff is maybe voodoo. Anybody else have any experience or input?

eDOC
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#5  Post by eDOC » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:30 pm

confused1 wrote:Thanks edoc. I've been looking into it more and I'm beginning to wonder if this body ph stuff is maybe voodoo. Anybody else have any experience or input?

Using VPN:

confused1, It's no voodoo.pH is one of the most important factor in starting any disease and it's cure. Body's/cellular pH and urinary pH are 2 separate entities, 180 degrees apart.

eDOC!!
Rookie, rusty, subaverage doc but one that gives results. But do remember no freebies. Email questions, wouldn't be answered free, I'd be charging for a consult. So think twice, before sending a mail.

confused1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#6  Post by confused1 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:08 pm

So how would one test it then? In talking to her, I found out the first day her urine ph was low 4s and her saliva was acid too but they have been coming up since she's been eating a more alkaline diet and buffering her vitamin c.

eDOC
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#7  Post by eDOC » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:55 pm

confused1 wrote:So how would one test it then? In talking to her, I found out the first day her urine ph was low 4s and her saliva was acid too but they have been coming up since she's been eating a more alkaline diet and buffering her vitamin c.

Testing cellular pH? Cannot be done accurately at home, need lab facilities. It's good that the salivary is getting in the alkaline range, (7.0 plus), but not impressed about urine.
Keep researching. Use natural Alkalinizers.

eDOC!!

Sent using VPN.

confused1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#8  Post by confused1 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:53 pm

eDOC wrote:
confused1 wrote:So how would one test it then? In talking to her, I found out the first day her urine ph was low 4s and her saliva was acid too but they have been coming up since she's been eating a more alkaline diet and buffering her vitamin c.

Testing cellular pH? Cannot be done accurately at home, need lab facilities. It's good that the salivary is getting in the alkaline range, (7.0 plus), but not impressed about urine.
Keep researching. Use natural Alkalinizers.

eDOC!!

Sent using VPN.
Thanks eDOC, I appreciate your input. She's alkalizing and the moringa also says it is naturally alkalizing. She mistakenly thought I said to take 3 teaspoons so she just started more today. She's also keeping a food diary to see which foods are making her itch. I think she's getting a handle on it. It still bothers her but it's not driving her crazy. Do you know anything about Pueraria Mirifica and do you think it would be good for her? I've read that it can be good for menopausal women to help balance hormones naturally.

eDOC
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#9  Post by eDOC » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:08 pm

confused1, I recommended to start with 1 tablespoon not teaspoon, 3 times a day and build up-to 2. Yes, Pueraria Mirifica helps in treating PMS symptoms, like flushes, helps prevent vaginitis etc.

eDOC!!

Sent using VPN.

confused1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#10  Post by confused1 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:14 pm

eDOC wrote:confused1, I recommended to start with 1 tablespoon not teaspoon, 3 times a day and build up-to 2. Yes, Pueraria Mirifica helps in treating PMS symptoms, like flushes, helps prevent vaginitis etc.

eDOC!!

Sent using VPN.
Yeah we got it straight now doc. She thought you said 1 teaspoon and build up to 3x a day. So just these last few days she was up to that- 1 teaspoon 3x a day. Tomorrow she's moving up to 1 tablespoon 3x a day and we'll go up from there. We'll try the P M and I'll keep you posted. Thanks eDOC and take care!

skwoodwiva
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#11  Post by skwoodwiva » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:58 am

What is she taking? Moringa? Leaf?
I find moringa seed at local Chinese herbalist. It seems more expensive then the leaf. Does it have the same effect?

confused1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#12  Post by confused1 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:30 am

skwoodwiva wrote:What is she taking? Moringa? Leaf?
I find moringa seed at local Chinese herbalist. It seems more expensive then the leaf. Does it have the same effect?
She is taking moringa leaf. But she's only been taking it for a couple weeks and she started with only a teaspoon a day and moved up slowly. She's nowhere near eDOC's recommended dosage. I have no idea about the effectiveness of either one but she is having less itching and her saliva and urine ph are becoming more alkaline.

eDOC
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#13  Post by eDOC » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:08 pm

Moringa oleifera seed have a higher concentration of all the nutrients, minerals and vitamins. Excellent anti-inflammatory properties, ideal for rheumatic and gout patients, besides others.

eDOC!!

Sent using VPN!

eDOC
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#14  Post by eDOC » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:19 pm

Seeds are difficult to eat vs. leaf powder and leaf powder can be mixed in veggies and food, aside from taking alone. I enjoy taking leaf powder alone, followed by a water.

eDOC!!

Sent using VPN.

skwoodwiva
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#15  Post by skwoodwiva » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:30 pm

Thanks all.
I try to do 10 - 15 g of leaf, or did til I went celery seed too. So now only ~ 5 g.
Is the leaf is $16 on ebay, BIO brand. The seed is $1/ oz.
eDoc how do you consume the seed?

Oh yea, so the consensus on urine or saliva testing is hooey? I half thought so.

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”