DMSO success rates for SLE and autoimmune diseases!

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderator: ofonorow

eDOC
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

DMSO success rates for SLE and autoimmune diseases!

Post Number:#1  Post by eDOC » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:05 pm

DMSO has an extremely high success rate in treating any autoimmune and rheumatic diseases.
Specially with respect to SLE, early/advanced (Pleurisy, ESRD etc.), in all 50 plus cases that have treated, have a 99% complete remission rate, with none side effects. So why do these Lupus literate, Immunologists and Rheumatologits (who have written books and published numerous articles) are putting there patients in agony by treating using Steroids. Steroids can never provide a remission to a SLE patient,nor can treat ESRD, they can only increase complications. They make the patients wait for months for the next aptt, keep repeating labs and end up with Steroids. I know the pharma mafia has a big role. This is one of my highest success rate for any disease, what else does a Lupus sufferer want?

eDOC!!

Sent using VPN.
Rookie, rusty, subaverage doc but one that gives results. But do remember no freebies. Email questions, wouldn't be answered free, I'd be charging for a consult. So think twice, before sending a mail.

confused1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: DMSO success rates for SLE and autoimmune diseases!

Post Number:#2  Post by confused1 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:57 pm

eDOC wrote:DMSO has an extremely high success rate in treating any autoimmune and rheumatic diseases.
Specially with respect to SLE, early/advanced (Pleurisy, ESRD etc.), in all 50 plus cases that have treated, have a 99% complete remission rate, with none side effects. So why do these Lupus literate, Immunologists and Rheumatologits (who have written books and published numerous articles) are putting there patients in agony by treating using Steroids. Steroids can never provide a remission to a SLE patient,nor can treat ESRD, they can only increase complications. They make the patients wait for months for the next aptt, keep repeating labs and end up with Steroids. I know the pharma mafia has a big role. This is one of my highest success rate for any disease, what else does a Lupus sufferer want?

eDOC!!

Sent using VPN.
Congrats on the high cure rate! eDOC, I know from reading your posting history that dmso is your go to #1. What would you rank as your top five?

eDOC
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#3  Post by eDOC » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:44 pm

confused1 wrote:eDOC, I know from reading your posting history that dmso is your go to #1. What would you rank as your top five?

confused1, your comment stunned me, you really had the time to read my useless posts, anyhow you are one intelligent, smart man and are pretty correct. I don't really have a top 5, but a top 3, which rarely have failed in providing successful treatments of chronic, debilitating, and life threatening diseases. These 3 are the front line that I use, in the majority.

1. DMSO. (Infusions, neb and oral.), for most diseases.
2. IV CsCl. Mostly for Cancers.
3. IV Glutathione.

eDOC!!

Sent using VPN.

PS: I have treated a few of my SLE patients, who developed a flare up, online. Just listening to there voice etc, without a steth, that have a pleural rub, seeing samples of urine that have severe proteinuria, without asking them to have labs carried out. In home treatment and remission back in 7-10 days. Which is always confirmed, by their primary doc, who orders labs, and is glad to see that his prescribed Steroids did the job.
If even after 35 years, I need all what there primary docs are doing, then I think I'm useless and wasted all this time.
Rookie, rusty, subaverage doc but one that gives results. But do remember no freebies. Email questions, wouldn't be answered free, I'd be charging for a consult. So think twice, before sending a mail.

confused1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#4  Post by confused1 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:03 pm

There are quite a few intelligent posters here eDOC and this is all extremely interesting to me. I have read your entire posting history and am reading that of Owen, Johnwen, gofanu, OxC, exitium, Ralph Lotz, and partial histories of a few others. Owen could probably tell you I'm on here hours a day, lol. Having your posts archived here is the next best thing to a book. I have a learned a great deal and am thankful to all of you. I'm sure others feel the same way.

confused1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#5  Post by confused1 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:28 pm

If you don't mind my asking, what things do you treat with Glutathione? And until I learn to give myself IVs, is there any efficacy with oral administration of CsCl and Glutathione as there is with oral DMSO? I know it will not be as effective as I have heard you repeatedly say "dosage and route of administration".

eDOC
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#6  Post by eDOC » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:29 pm

Well, thanks for your kind words confused1. Since you have read my posts, I only use supplements and substances that provide instant, quick, cures and remissions. I don't want to keep my patients waiting and giving them false hopes that they would get well in some months/years. Max duration of my treatment for any disease, (using these) including Cancers is not more than 8 weeks. For example:

DMSO provide cures in 90+ % of my patients. Cures Asthma attack in mins, Epileptic fits in mins, Coughs, Bronchitis etc in 48 hrs, Autoimmune, Rheumatic, Cardiac, Dermatological and the list goes on.
Using IV CsCl, my cancer cure rate varies between 50-90%.

I enjoy sharing my personal experiences of treating patients with a variety of disorders here at the forums, and take patients that other docs have messed up, I like challenges.

Have a great Sunday, enjoy and chill here as I used to, since my priories have changed now. (Patients, Stem cell, Book and the half completed project.)

eDOC!!

Sent using VPN.

eDOC
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#7  Post by eDOC » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:40 pm

confused1 wrote:If you don't mind my asking, what things do you treat with Glutathione? And until I learn to give myself IVs, is there any efficacy with oral administration of CsCl and Glutathione as there is with oral DMSO? I know it will not be as effective as I have heard you repeatedly say "dosage and route of administration".

Oral Gluathione is useless and oral CsCl, cancer patients can't tolerate even in a dose of 3 grams, develop severe watery diarrhea.
IV Gluathione, I use to treat neurological, endocrine, pulmonary, autoimmune disorders, viral infections, extremely effective to resolve pleural effusions and ascites etc.

Hope this helps.

eDOC!!

Sent using VPN.

Stone_Circles
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#8  Post by Stone_Circles » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:56 pm

eDoc - any word on a publish date for your book?

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#9  Post by ofonorow » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:44 am

Pushing sideways... eDOC ... what is your new found interest in stem cells? Can you give a high level? I know there is a university of Illinois doctor in Chicago who has corrected Type I diabetics, but has to perform the operations in South America (Thank you Federal Death Administration). From what I heard, the big problem is rejection. Seems to be an exciting field.

I have noticed my beard darkening a bit, and hoping DMSO has a positive effect on my teleomers :D

I also note that you say 8 weeks is usually the longest it takes you to effect a cure. Is that with DMSO daily? In my case, I am way past 8 weeks and experiencing considerable relief - but no cure yet.
Owen R. Fonorow, Orthomolecular Naturopath
My statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Any product mentioned is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.”

eDOC
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#10  Post by eDOC » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:48 pm

Stone_Circles wrote:eDoc - any word on a publish date for your book?

Stone_Circles, hopefully soon, the reason for the delay, is adding new protocols. It won't be a general book about DMSO, that almost most people know, who discovered, pharma etc., but would only be focused on treating specific diseases, with dosages,labs and images. Don't won't people to get bored.

eDOC!!

Sent using VPN.

eDOC
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#11  Post by eDOC » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:09 pm

ofonorow wrote:Pushing sideways... eDOC ... what is your new found interest in stem cells? Can you give a high level? I know there is a university of Illinois doctor in Chicago who has corrected Type I diabetics, but has to perform the operations in South America (Thank you Federal Death Administration). From what I heard, the big problem is rejection. Seems to be an exciting field.

I have noticed my beard darkening a bit, and hoping DMSO has a positive effect on my teleomers :D

I also note that you say 8 weeks is usually the longest it takes you to effect a cure. Is that with DMSO daily? In my case, I am way past 8 weeks and experiencing considerable relief - but no cure yet.

Owen, using stem cell have cured, Parkinson's, and other neurological disorders, Diabetes, Addison's. But I'm not that impressed, since I can get similar results for some diseases like Diabetes etc., which is far cheaper for the patient. Like in one of my posts, few years back, I treated a young girl suffering from IDDM using DMSO infusions, and is off insulin.

Correct, DMSO reverses graying, and as posted some time back both fasting and DMSO has a positive effect on telomeres.

Of course DMSO daily, 8 weeks, includes Cancers too, for other diseases, max 15-20 infusions in total, 1 per day. For example for autoimmune and ESRD, I get a cure in max 2-3 weeks, daily infusions. Treating flare ups, 1-4 infusions/days. I have treated flare ups in max 5 days using daily infusions or IF oral max 10 days. In one specific case, that I posted, a young man suffering from ESRD, uncontrolled hypertension, Creatinine at 12.1, was cured in 4 days, with 2 DMSO infusions each day.

With Cancers, it takes a 8 weeks, cause of patient compliance with IV CsCl 16 grams + DMSO 50-90 mL, need to give the patient time to recover, for the next days combo infusion.

eDOC!!

Sent using VPN.

zarfas
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#12  Post by zarfas » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:14 pm

where do I go to get CsCL or DMSO IV?
this sounds great, but why has no paper been published on it?
or even a handbook to tell people what to do?

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#13  Post by ofonorow » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:24 am

where do I go to get CsCL or DMSO IV?
this sounds great, but why has no paper been published on it?
or even a handbook to tell people what to do?

Here is the original CsCL paper by Brewer http://www.mwt.net/~drbrewer/highpH.htm Since then many alt. docs have reported their results with CsCL against cancers.

According to the DMSO handbook by the german Fischer - somewhere between 16000 and 40000 papers and studies exist regarding DMSO - these are apparently available in Europe. (But I am told you can search pubmed and find a ton). And this handbook clearly describes how to administer DMSO IV.

I was impressed that at the very end of this MUST SEE documentary, CANCER CAN BE KILLED, https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0748NNDK8 (1 hours, 18 minutes 1:18) Dr. Garcia (of Utopia in Florida) lists his major therapies, at the top left group included:

CsCL
Vitamin C
Selenium
Glutathione with IV/DMSO

Maybe this is where eDOC's practices in Florida?? Sounds like his protocols.. And that answers your question. You can contact eDOC for his treatments as he says over and over.

ps if you want to help spread the word - encourage people to watch this documentary. I am exceptionally grateful to the forum poster who first alerted us. We are probably going to publish a press release - focusing on the vitamin C aspects - to encourage a large distribution for this video.
Owen R. Fonorow, Orthomolecular Naturopath
My statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Any product mentioned is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.”

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”