Moderator: ofonorow

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

FDA does it again...

Post Number:#1  Post by skwoodwiva » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:20 pm

From https://www.mayway.com/the-great-invigo ... pills.html
See additional info

" This “herb” is in actuality not a plant but “Excrementum Trogopteri seu Pteromi” or as it is commonly known, prepared “flying squirrel dung”. Previous attempts to import formulas with this herb were rejected by the FDA on grounds that it “contains squirrel excrement and is considered filth and unfit for food.” In response to this stance we showed the FDA that it had been sterilized, and submitted lab results proving that it had passed our strict microbial testing. "

I bought this today for $8 on closeout!
24 doses

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: FDA does it again...

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:50 am

The link didn't tell me that the FDA is going after this? But this is a nice segue into how the vitamin C foundation, or perhaps a new Foundation, will be sell high-quality cortisol - the most dangerous drug I prescribe.. - as a US NEWS AND WORLD REPORT Doctor of the year told me to my face when he refused to prescribe it..[/i]! ... soon, and WITHOUT THE NEED FOR A PRESCRIPTION FROM A DOCTOR... he he he

Basically, bioidentical cortisol (hydrocortisone) is no different from the natural hormones DHEA, melatonin, or progesterone. The FDA has no right to control a completely natural substance, especially since we can prove it is SAFER than vitamin C. (There are dosage recommendations, for sure - as in all Over-The-Counter medications and supplements.)

So with our coffers full from my mesh settlement, we will start "breaking FDA law" and sell hydrocortisone without a presciption. When they go after us, we will take the issue all the way up to the Supreme Court as a constitutional issue/violation. (I will keep Jonathan Emord busy in his retirement.. he he he)
Owen R. Fonorow, Orthomolecular Naturopath
My statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Any product mentioned is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.”

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Re: FDA does it again...

Post Number:#3  Post by skwoodwiva » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:21 am

ofonorow wrote:The link didn't tell me that the FDA is going after this? But this is a nice segue into how the vitamin C foundation, or perhaps a new Foundation, will be sell high-quality cortisol - the most dangerous drug I prescribe.. - as a US NEWS AND WORLD REPORT Doctor of the year told me to my face when he refused to prescribe it..[/i]! ... soon, and WITHOUT THE NEED FOR A PRESCRIPTION FROM A DOCTOR... he he he

Basically, bioidentical cortisol (hydrocortisone) is no different from the natural hormones DHEA, melatonin, or progesterone. The FDA has no right to control a completely natural substance, especially since we can prove it is SAFER than vitamin C. (There are dosage recommendations, for sure - as in all Over-The-Counter medications and supplements.)

So with our coffers full from my mesh settlement, we will start "breaking FDA law" and sell hydrocortisone without a presciption. When they go after us, we will take the issue all the way up to the Supreme Court as a constitutional issue/violation. (I will keep Jonathan Emord busy in his retirement.. he he he)

Ooo oo
Tell how I might discover if I needed it or not?
Was thinking of a cream & DMSO, but much crap in the cream...

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”