Federal Law Forced us to eviscerate vitaminCfoundation.org - or go out of business

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Federal Law Forced us to eviscerate vitaminCfoundation.org - or go out of business

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Tue May 09, 2017 3:47 am

Vitamin C Foundation is turning from a vitamin C health information provider, to a crusader against the suppression of vitamin C.

We submitted our response to the FDA yesterday, and the end result is that we had to eviscerate the VitaminCFoundation.org web site (remove 20+ years of links to scientific studies of vitamin C) or face potential FDA enforcement. I honestly thought I knew how bad things were, but it turns out that I had no idea. (I'm glad I haven't published the second book yet.) After we spent 2 weeks cleaning the web site, or so we thought, of all "health claims, the attorney's took a look.

The current federal law is such that we cannot even have links to scientific studies about vitamin C, and also sponsor and have links to any vitamin C products.

VitaminCFoundation.org has a new mission, starting today. (It will become the new Bolen Report, if anyone remembers that effort.) . Since the .ORG web site cannot say anything about the health benefits of vitamin C, by government edict, it will be devoted to Changing the *U.S. Federal law that turns "chicken soup" into a drug because a company selling chicken soup says it can cure colds online.

The Vitamin C Foundation (David) will spearhead the effort to change the federal law that classifies a food a drug because it "prevents, mitigates, treats or cures."

Drugs would be drugs because taking them might otherwise harm people without regulation.

Chicken Soup is not a drug, no matter what any company selling it says.

The Foundation has hired Jonathan Emord and Associates to help us draft the petition. VitaminCFoundation.org should become a much more interesting read. I predict you will want to visit the alerts page daily. We will use the Big government (goliath1) and Big Media (goliath2) attack on us as a means to reach people, raise awareness, garner donations, but most of all, change the law that gives Big Pharma and its drugs a monopoly on"preventing/mitigating" disease .

FORUM HAS ALREADY BEEN MOVED

The good news is that we created vitaminc.foundation (for now) where we will post the "forbidden" health information. It will have no links to products and will not sponsor vitamin C products. The owner is a friend of the Foundation. Look up to your URL and notice that this forum has already been moved. The only ramification is that we have 30 days to remove the link here (to the forum) off the VitaminCFoundation.org web site. Bookmark the forum now. When the connection to VitaminCFoundation.ORG is completely broken, we will be able to make EVERYTHING that is now hidden in this forum public. Including the cancer forum. All the permission problems will go away soon. We will have to strip all references to products from the forum, and would appreciate your help in not mentioning specific products in the future.

To avoid any implied connection, vitaminc.foundation is only temporary. I will soon be creating a new forum topic asking for suggested domain names for the new permanent domain, e.g.

WebMD.Vitamin
MedicalVitaminC.com
vitaminc.INFO

We also acknowledge and appreciate the attention that The Blaze and NaturalHealthNews are now paying to the insidious attacks against vitamin C.
Owen R. Fonorow, Orthomolecular Naturopath
My statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Any product mentioned is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.”

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Federal Law Forced us to eviscerate vitaminCfoundation.org - or go out of business

Post Number:#2  Post by Johnwen » Tue May 09, 2017 10:12 am

AscorbicHealth.com

It just popped into my head when I was reading your previous post!
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

exitium
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: Federal Law Forced us to eviscerate vitaminCfoundation.org - or go out of business

Post Number:#3  Post by exitium » Wed May 10, 2017 6:26 am

Johnwen wrote:AscorbicHealth.com

It just popped into my head when I was reading your previous post!

I like that one Johnwen!

Owen, I applaud you for taking on the FDA, they operate by and large outside of judicial oversight and seem to answer to know one suppressing information that could alter the lives of millions while riding in the pocket if big pharma. The sad thing is that most people are simply too brainwashed by the system to see beyond the lies fed to us by big pharma and mainstream medical establishment.

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”