stds and vit C

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderator: ofonorow

zarfas
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert
Posts: 586
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:17 am
Contact:

stds and vit C

Post Number:#1  Post by zarfas » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:28 am

does vit C fight stds?

yes?

Vitamin C Cures Everything Dr Thomas Levy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZYZXHtq-VU

johnyascorbate
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master
Posts: 210
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:02 pm
Contact:

Re: stds and vit C

Post Number:#2  Post by johnyascorbate » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:38 am

In the interest of science, why don't you acquire one and get back to us. Yes?

zarfas
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert
Posts: 586
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:17 am
Contact:

Re: stds and vit C

Post Number:#3  Post by zarfas » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:00 am

johnyascorbate wrote:In the interest of science, why don't you acquire one and get back to us. Yes?

Im way ahead of you there!
but vitC, even, IV-VC wont cure hep C?(I'm asking for a friend...ok we arent friends, but,its not me!)

eDOC
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:05 am
Contact:

Re: stds and vit C

Post Number:#4  Post by eDOC » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:20 am

zarfas wrote:but vitC, even, IV-VC wont cure hep C?(I'm asking for a friend...ok we arent friends, but,its not me!)


Clinically, VC can only help with collagen, forget about STDs or Hep C, it can't even cure a Cold in the majority.....

It's success rates for any disease, like Cancers, Infections, Pulmonary, Renal etc are like 1 in a million.

eDOC!!



PS: Wish I knew that decades ago, might have joined some other Alternative Med Forums......but now I might create my own some day!
Rookie, rusty, subaverage doc but one that gives results. But do remember no freebies. Email questions, wouldn't be answered free, I'd be charging for a consult. So think twice, before sending a mail.

zarfas
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert
Posts: 586
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:17 am
Contact:

Re: stds and vit C

Post Number:#5  Post by zarfas » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:31 am

eDOC wrote:
zarfas wrote:but vitC, even, IV-VC wont cure hep C?(I'm asking for a friend...ok we arent friends, but,its not me!)


Clinically, VC can only help with collagen, forget about STDs or Hep C, it can't even cure a Cold in the majority.....

It's success rates for any disease, like Cancers, Infections, Pulmonary, Renal etc are like 1 in a million.

eDOC!!



PS: Wish I knew that decades ago, might have joined some other Alternative Med Forums......but now I might create my own some day!


hopefully, vit C can fix heart disease!

eDOC
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:05 am
Contact:

Re: stds and vit C

Post Number:#6  Post by eDOC » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:35 am

zarfas wrote:hopefully, vit C can fix heart disease!


Prophylactic......Yes.

Developed/Chronic.......No it can't reverse, maybe stop it's progression....

eDOC!!
Rookie, rusty, subaverage doc but one that gives results. But do remember no freebies. Email questions, wouldn't be answered free, I'd be charging for a consult. So think twice, before sending a mail.

zarfas
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert
Posts: 586
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:17 am
Contact:

Re: stds and vit C

Post Number:#7  Post by zarfas » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:42 pm

eDOC wrote:
zarfas wrote:hopefully, vit C can fix heart disease!


Prophylactic......Yes.

Developed/Chronic.......No it can't reverse, maybe stop it's progression....

eDOC!!



really?
so how do you reverse a high CAC score?

johnyascorbate
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master
Posts: 210
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:02 pm
Contact:

Re: stds and vit C

Post Number:#8  Post by johnyascorbate » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:01 pm

eDOC wrote:Clinically, VC can only help with collagen, forget about STDs or Hep C, it can't even cure a Cold in the majority.....

It's success rates for any disease, like Cancers, Infections, Pulmonary, Renal etc are like 1 in a million.


eDOC- If that is the case, how can you explain the success Dr. Klenner, Dr. Cathcart, and many other doctors have had in fighting so much disease with vitamin C?


Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests