DMSO for the resolution of Adrenal Malfunction

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: DMSO for the resolution of Adrenal Malfunction

Post Number:#16  Post by ofonorow » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:59 am

The last IV/DMSO - with galactose - was a bust. I am at full replacement cortisol, so if the DMSO in the body was mitigating inflammation, why would the addition of galactose have changed that equation? I still smell. So this IV seemed to have no effect, unlike the past 3. (I am trying to reason whether my adrenal function has been stimulated, even if only temporarily. It would mean that not all the cells are dead.)
Owen R. Fonorow, Orthomolecular Naturopath
My statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Any product mentioned is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.”

Stone_Circles
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#17  Post by Stone_Circles » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:37 pm

thanks for the update, I am interested to follow your experiences here with DMSO

eDOC
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#18  Post by eDOC » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:16 pm

ofonorow wrote:Two more 90 Ml, with the GSH push Saturday, but no glutathione yesterday. (I think I will stick with the GSH push. Last night I had the weirdest dreams. First a fast series of images, almost psychedelic, and then a long dream so vivid it seemed very real, easy to remember, but I knew during it that I must be dreaming.. but couldn't wake up. Anyway, I am sticking with GSH as a "cleanup mechanism" in case toxins are being pulled from cells.)

Hey Owen, who recommended you to add IV Gluathione, after the DMSO IV viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13266&start=60 ??

ofonorow wrote:

I will ask for the follow-on glutathione, which the doc resisted as "unnecessary".

Anyways I am keeping a watch on your Adrenal recovery, keep experimenting. (you are messing up big time, but none issues, you'll learn) I suggested earlier and am again to loop in the DMSO book doc to join the forums. IF, all fail, I'll drop in to help, as promised 3 years ago.

Goodluck!

eDOC!!

PS: Treating any Chronic disease using DMSO, isn't as simple as it looks...

Edited!
Rookie, rusty, subaverage doc but one that gives results. But do remember no freebies. Email questions, wouldn't be answered free, I'd be charging for a consult. So think twice, before sending a mail.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#19  Post by ofonorow » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:26 am

eDOC wrote:you are messing up big time
. I am all ears?

So Saturday, I had yet another 90 mL - no galactose, but the place was so busy, we both forgot the GSH push, and this time - there was a significant benefit (reduction in pain) which I am still enjoying -- Monday morning.

I'm trying to put my arms around why adding a sugar - galactose - to the IV would have nullified an effect I've seen from 3 or 4 other 90 mL DMSO iVs?
My statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Any product mentioned is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.”

confused1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#20  Post by confused1 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:41 am

I just noticed you reported a similar instance of intense dreaming after dmso. Is this common? I had the same feeling; I knew I was dreaming but couldn't wake up, not scary but very vivid, and I remembered it very clearly the next morning, which is unusual. Since I began regular dmso use, I am remembering my dreams with increasing regularity. I think this is a good thing? Just wondering if any other users have experienced this?

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#21  Post by ofonorow » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:41 am

There is a definite correlation between DMSO and intense, vivid dreaming. The last time I experienced this was a long time ago when I began using melatonin.

Stone_Circles
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#22  Post by Stone_Circles » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:30 am

ofonorow wrote:There is a definite correlation between DMSO and intense, vivid dreaming. The last time I experienced this was a long time ago when I began using melatonin.

pretty sure I have this figured out. DMSO is an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor, which means it stops your body from breaking down choline, there by making more choline biologically available. proof here

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6704158

choline is necessary for proper dreaming, in fact those who try to produce lucid dreaming takes lots of choline to help induce it

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp ... hIoK3I4EY4

so DMSO creates more biologically active choline, which induces more dreaming

confused1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#23  Post by confused1 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:21 pm

Sounds plausible, thanks. So... Now I'm off to research the effects of choline. I'm sure improved dreaming can't be the only one.

eDOC
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#24  Post by eDOC » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:20 pm

ofonorow wrote:
eDOC wrote:you are messing up big time
. I am all ears?

So Saturday, I had yet another 90 mL - no galactose, but the place was so busy, we both forgot the GSH push, and this time - there was a significant benefit (reduction in pain) which I am still enjoying -- Monday morning.

I'm trying to put my arms around why adding a sugar - galactose - to the IV would have nullified an effect I've seen from 3 or 4 other 90 mL DMSO iVs?

You are a thinker, (though am senile, but still my neurons are iridium tipped supercharged), am giving you time to find why not with galactose, IF you fail, than shall reply! That's how you would learn, no pampering.

eDOC!!
Rookie, rusty, subaverage doc but one that gives results. But do remember no freebies. Email questions, wouldn't be answered free, I'd be charging for a consult. So think twice, before sending a mail.

eDOC
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#25  Post by eDOC » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:33 pm

Why do people resort to alternative, othomolecular medicine after they are messed up by conventional, and than want cures too, which not many can provide?
Cause it's cheap and looks simple etc?
My thoughts are alternative/ ortho works great as a prophylactic, for cures in general has to be in megadoses and infusions....

eDOC!!

BTW: Can you provide a cure for Cancers OR totally reverse Heart disease, I can. DMSO was the past and the future. Give me DMSO and some other like CsCl etc, I can cure almost any disease OR provide a lasting remission.

eDOC
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#26  Post by eDOC » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:38 pm

ofonorow wrote:
Stone_Circles wrote:wow, fascinating!

what is the purpose of doing the glutathion after the DMSO?

I thought of doing DMSO because of the fear that some kind of toxicity was affecting my adrenal function, e.g. phalates (plasticiers). eDOC claims that he has tested and showed that IV/DMSO does remove this form of (estrogen-mimic) toxicity from the body. Glutathione is a primary detoxifier. (The body produces GSH inside cells, it grabs toxins/viruses, etc., exits the cell and is expelled via the urine.) IV/GSH would then, in theory, be able to grab what-ever toxins there are in the blood stream that the IV/DMSO elicited from the cells. All I know at this point is that my best result when I added the GSH "push" at the end of the IV/DMSO.

how much does the DMSO IV session cost?
My doc charges $50 per IV.

I have severe nuero lyme and am very interested in doing this.
And if you read Fischer's DMSO handbook, there are adjuncts, such as MMS and Hydrogen Peroxide, which may amplify IV/DMSO's affect against any organism.

As Owen says, you get what you pay for......I totally agree,what is expensive, there is always a reason.....like Rolex, Beamer etc.

For a $50 IV you would get such results.

eDOC!!

My charges for a consult is $400/, total package for Cancers treatment is around 15-20 K, for other serious diseases, btw 5-10 K. BUT I don't charge IF my patient isn't cured!!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#27  Post by ofonorow » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:17 am

You are a thinker, (though am senile, but still my neurons are iridium tipped supercharged), am giving you time to find why not with galactose, IF you fail, than shall reply! That's how you would learn, no pampering.

eDOC!!

I stand before you eDOC totally confused. I'd have to review these posts for the exact timeline , but when I hit 90 Ml of DMSO intravenously - it was miraculous, for about 3-4 days. I felt like I didn't require any cortisone, but took about 50% anyway - to be safe and avoid ER.

Then I added galactose to the IV, and it totally failed. No pain relief. I don't remember if this was the 2nd or 3rd (probably 3rd) 90 mL.

Next time, 90 Ml worked and the pain-free effect seemed to last longer (and without a GSH push as I forgot to ask). I was good for at least 4 days, and the pain slowly returned.

Last Saturday, I had what was probably my 5th 90mL IV/DMSO - and it again was a complete failure w/r to pain relief. I had to take almost the full replacement of cortisone the next day. I am scratching my head.. Why the alternating effect? I don't think the galactose was (or could be) the issue, something else I don't understand is going on.

The only thing that sorta makes sense may be the amount of hydrocortisone I take the day of the IV. I have read that studies have shown DMSO can magnify the effect of hydrocortisone 1000 times. So maybe it is the dosage I take before the IV that controls how long the beneficial effect lasts? I have another IV/DMSO today and I'm going to take a lot of cortisone
:D

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#28  Post by ofonorow » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:25 am

Still confused about the alternating effect, but last 90 mL had a positive effect.

On the same vein, I think DMSO had another miraculous effect that may keep me from another ER visit like I had last year (for a lung infection/sepsis)

I started having the same pain in my left chest, lower right near the bottom of the lung, like that pain that developed last fall. I also had a little mucous and a little cough that was developing. Nothing serious, but last year, that led to an ER visit when I couldn't get off the floor!

With the pain, it was hard to sleep on my left side, and I do have a small hernia in the area - which is what I thought it was - last year and this year.

I got the idea to use DMSO in a nebuliser (thank you eDOC!) and I diluted 99% to 50% by adding hydrogen peroxide.

After the first 20 minute session, I could tell there was improvement.

The next night I did another 20 minutes... And Poof! All gone. No pain, no mucous, no cough. Nada. (I waited a few days because it seems almost too good to be true.)

confused1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#29  Post by confused1 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:34 am

ofonorow wrote:Still confused about the alternating effect, but last 90 mL had a positive effect.

On the same vein, I think DMSO had another miraculous effect that may keep me from another ER visit like I had last year (for a lung infection/sepsis)

I started having the same pain in my left chest, lower right near the bottom of the lung, like that pain that developed last fall. I also had a little mucous and a little cough that was developing. Nothing serious, but last year, that led to an ER visit when I couldn't get off the floor!

With the pain, it was hard to sleep on my left side, and I do have a small hernia in the area - which is what I thought it was - last year and this year.

I got the idea to use DMSO in a nebuliser (thank you eDOC!) and I diluted 99% to 50% by adding hydrogen peroxide.

After the first 20 minute session, I could tell there was improvement.

The next night I did another 20 minutes... And Poof! All gone. No pain, no mucous, no cough. Nada. (I waited a few days because it seems almost too good to be true.)
How did you use it? Just in the room or directly inhaling the steam? Would you mind sharing the brand of nebulizer?

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#30  Post by ofonorow » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:34 am

With a mask attached to the unit. I directly breathed the created mist.

I don't want to get the company in trouble. When I went to Walgreens, they told me I needed a prescription to purchase one of their nebulizers. So I found "one" on Amazon - it isn't called a nebulizer exactly, but that is what it is. You have my email...

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”