DMSO for the resolution of Adrenal Malfunction

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

eDOC
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: DMSO for the resolution of Adrenal Malfunction

Post Number:#46  Post by eDOC » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:38 pm

confused1 wrote:Do you do neb just for general health and prevention or do you only use it for actual illness? Would it be good to do a 20 minute session once a week or more (or less)?

confused1, For both, general health, acute and chronic illnesses. The more frequent the better, depends on variables, like lifestyle, environment, stress levels etc.

eDOC!!

Sent using VPN.
Rookie, rusty, subaverage doc but one that gives results. I'd recommend to think twice, before sending emails, since would charge for a consult!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#47  Post by ofonorow » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:06 am

I started in late June or July as documented in this topic. I worked up from 5 to 90 mL of IV/DMSO - usually weekly, and have recently added sessions in a FAR IR Sauna. We now mix Glutathione in with the DMSO (along with a little zinc, magnesium and potassium).

I am better. I'd say I am at least back to where I was, and another endrocine I just saw at the hospital recommended I stay on 30 mg cortisol daily - even if I could take less without pain. As a reasonable maintenance dosage of hydrocortisone.

The problem now is the odor. There was a study that loss of sense of smell can indicate oncoming dementia. My brother Robert came for a visit, and although my last DMSO was Wednesday, he was "overwhelmed" by the DMSO smell on Saturday? (At least he seems far from dementia!) And now I can smell it. In my car, in the house, at the vitamin C store. I purchased an ozonator - which helps, but I am considering tapering down the IV/DMSO dosage.

What think you eDOC? Stay the course, or perhaps drop to under you therapeutic dosage and taper off for awhile?
Owen R. Fonorow, Follow #OWENRFONOROW at twitter

maryclaire
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#48  Post by maryclaire » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:31 am

Since the body converts over 90% of the DMSO to MSM and MSM is naturally found in the adrenal cortex (so I'm guessing it must use it), would upping or adding MSM help to replace some of the DMSO?

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#49  Post by Johnwen » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:34 am

Owen;

I don’t know if Edoc would give his blessings to this product.

It has a very STRONG Rose smell that is combined with DMSO and aleo.
For joint relief, I used it quite a few times after working out to avoid the after effects of over doing it, It works excellent in avoiding the after effects with no offensive odors.

The thought here is to avoid the inevitable smell from the DMSO.
Since DMSO is a carrier it takes the odor and oils of the rose scent into the body also, which like I said is a strong odor and over powers the sulfur smell.

My thoughts are that by applying this to a joint that has been giving some problems a day or so after your IV it could help mitigate some of the body odor.

Lets use the knee as an example.
Clean the area (knee) I use sani wipes. Let dry!
Apply enough to cover whole joint evenly. Usually less then a ½ teaspoon.
Allow ½ hour for it to absorb. Do not cover area!
Done!

I believe this may give some help to this situation.
Also No body knows I’m using DMSO they just think my world is full of roses ???
YES! It’s a strong smell but reduces when applied (it go inside you)

https://www.amazon.com/DMSO-Cream-Rose- ... B000ZCVVI8
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#50  Post by ofonorow » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:04 am

Turns out I have been neglecting my teeth (for one reason, they took the license away from my holistic dentist) but pain forced me to see Dr. Levy's friend. Her analysis is that my pockets of infections are analogous to my having root canals! So I am going to have a series of what are essentially "root canal revision surgeries" - starting today, so I will miss this weeks DMSO/IV. Naturally, I wonder that if Dr. Levy is right, whether some or all of my problems may clear up after getting rid of these deep seated infections. I will resume DMSO after these dental revisions.

eDOC
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#51  Post by eDOC » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:45 pm

Owen,let me make things clear for you.

1. Lowering the dose that benefits you won’t decrease the odor.
2. I can imagine your situation, but even with the recommended dosage, but taking once weekly won’t cure/reverse your Adrenal Malfunction.
3. 2 things, correct dosage in an infusion and the timing are most important for curing any disease, when it comes to DMSO. In thousands of DMSO IVs that have infused, both dose and how frequent they are given are important. I have never got a cure, if the dose is less or if am not infusing daily.
4. For example, I don’t get a cure in treating a metastatic cancer, with a 6 gram IV CsCl, I need a 18-20 grams CsCl infusion.
5. DMSO is no joke, just like any conventional drugs to treat hypertension or Diabetes; one has to take in the recommended dose and frequency.
6. If you can’t tolerate the odor or timing is difficult, I’d recommend you quit, unless you have the time to experiment and want partial relief of symptoms.
7. Johnwen, suggested link of the topical DMSO aloe, is good but only for topical route to relief symptoms and cover up it’s odor, won’t help decrease the odor, in your case.

eDOC!!

Sent using VPN.
Rookie, rusty, subaverage doc but one that gives results. I'd recommend to think twice, before sending emails, since would charge for a consult!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#52  Post by ofonorow » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:58 am

Turns out that I had infected teeth worse than having root canals. As my dentist was removing the teeth, and the puss ozzed and bubbled up, she said, now your "eDOC's" protocol will start working! Levy's new book will be about these usually asymptomatic infections/abscesses. Levy said he found literature to support the idea they are worse (even more toxic) than root canals. Rest of the story in Owen's Blood Clumping.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#53  Post by ofonorow » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:05 am

In the hospital again. Sounds like a country. Music song. out if surgery for abscess at bottom of hernia mesh. Puss and blood erupted out of a hole in my naval. They figure dental work, but wbc count normal? Surgical order mentioned possible removal of mass. No mass found. Remnants? They were worried before surgery about fistula. Apparently no fistula either.

So what if DMSO, IV/C and/or the new power pancreatic enzymes resolved/dissolved a tumor. Stay tuned

Correction. order read "possible removal of mesh" (not mass). All vital signs great. they claim to have cultured bacteria, but otherwise no fever or sign of infection. I have had abscesses in prior surgeries, and reading about these meshes - obstructions and these abscesses are common enough to spawn a lot of law suits.

pamojja
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#54  Post by pamojja » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:36 am

Sorry to hear. Wishing a fast recovery!

Puss and blood erupted out of a hole in my naval.

Holy Moses. Which would be the spot of my 80% aorta blockage..

eDOC
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#55  Post by eDOC » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:00 am

Owen, your Selenium intake should be at least 1 gram per day.

eDOC!!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#56  Post by ofonorow » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:58 am

Thank you edoc. Curious why you suggest selenium (the one supplement I had run out of and not taken for a couple of weeks.)

So my vital signs have been perfect. Even blood sugar last night was 79. No signs of infection, yet they say my large hernia mesh is infected and has to be removed, and I am on constant antibiotics until then. Their explanation for no symptoms of infection is my high dose steroids masking them, but why didn't they mask the pain and inflammation after my tooth extraction!?!

My history is that in my 20s I had an inguinal hernia repair. Stitch abscess formed and I had to have 2 more hernia surgeries...to get the abscess to stop draining.

In 2014 when they put this large mesh in, I almost expired... great surgeon, but not used to adrenal fatigue and diabetes.. And an abscess formed that required months under a wound clinic's care to close..

I think taking this mesh out would be life threatening, and will not consent, but don't want to be on antibiotics the rest of my life. Any ideas? Something woke my immune system up to the presence of the mesh, at least that's my theory...

I am going to a Hernia specialty clinic tomorrow connected with a major hospitla for a second opinion... I notice all the mesh law suits...

pamojja
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#57  Post by pamojja » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:43 pm

ofonorow wrote:
I think taking this mesh out would be life threatening, and will not consent, but don't want to be on antibiotics the rest of my life. Any ideas? Something woke my immune system up to the presence of the mesh, at least that's my theory...

What is Mesh?

There are many types of mesh products available, but surgeons typically use a sterile, woven material made from a synthetic plastic-like material, such as polypropylene. The mesh can be in the form of a patch that goes under or over the weakness, or it can be in the form of a plug that goes inside the hole. Mesh is very sturdy and strong, yet extremely thin. It is also soft and flexible to allow it to easily conform to body's movement, position, and size. Mesh is used in both tension-free and laparoscopic tension-free hernia repair

Oh my goddness, tell me this isn't true! :? DMSO might dissolve synthetics!

Just a couple of days after starting a DMSO mouthwash a synthetic tooth-filling fell out. Still hope by coincidence.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#58  Post by ofonorow » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:08 pm

I have no idea about DMSO's involvement, but the second opinion is that the mesh is infected and there is zero chance that It can remain in me. They say that it is not uncommon for dental work to wind up infecting the mesh. (Wish I had known that.)

Very discouraging. To say the least. Really have never felt better in a very long time...

Then I had a Eureka moment. Thanks to Dr. Levy, we know that a True-Liposomal can be 10 times more effective against infection than an IV/C directly into the vein. I think I am going to find out if all the anecdotal reports we have received for PANACEA will work for an infected hernia mesh. My only choice seems to be the impossible. See if I can cure the mesh infection with massive dosages of liposomal vitamin C. Stay tuned. I will record the dosage and protocol - starting with the 8 grams, followed by 4 grams in 3 hours, then another 4 grams in another 3 hours

eDOC
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#59  Post by eDOC » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:30 am

ofonorow wrote:Thank you edoc. Curious why you suggest selenium (the one supplement I had run out of and not taken for a couple of weeks.)

Just took a bit to think, trying to find the missing pieces. And all the patients suffering from Adrenal Malfunction, that I treated using IV DMSO, were placed on plus 1 grams of Selenium per day, prior to the IVs, during and for 20 days post IVs.

eDOC!!

Sent using VPN.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#60  Post by ofonorow » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:19 am

Thx for the response eDOC. You may have missed this post http://vitaminc.foundation/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13611

I've never felt better, yet I developed an abscess on the plastic side of a large hernia mesh. So I am not taking any more DMSO until I know if my 90 mL IV somehow contributed to this debacle.

I've since learned that the mesh I have has been recalled by the FDA, and all experts are saying i will have to have it removed. (I have adopted a regimen of very high True-Liposomal vitamin C (thinking about the 80 year old lady with the infected knee prosthesis who overcame her serious infection with Lypo-C, and I start hyperbaric oxygen treatments today (HO was part of the solution when they first put the mesh in and it wouldn't heal.)

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”