guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Re: Where are all the people getting cured by Vitamin C

Post Number:#31  Post by guitarplayer007 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:20 am

francisunderwood wrote:
guitarplayer007 wrote:Yes probably more in fact

What about coq10?

Do you still get erections in the mornings?

Yes I take CoQ10, erections sometimes but not very day...not as much as I used to lol

bobheim

Post Number:#32  Post by bobheim » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:04 pm

Please post this in the general discussion. Thx Owen

On Fri, Dec 29, 2017 at 2:56 AM, bob heim <bobheim11@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello:

I am currently 64 years old, retired and have been living in Siem Reap, Cambodia for the past two years. I have read both of Dr Levy's books and several others on cancer and other health topics. I have been making my own Liposomal Vitamin C for the past 5 years and brought my own ultrasonic machine with me to Asia.

My health is excellent, I simply do not get sick...knock on wood. I take no medications for any problem. My last physical was almost three years ago in Nepal and the doctor said physically my body is twenty years younger than my actual age.

I would like to access your forum to stay abreast of all the latest information on Vitamin C.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Bob Heim

jimmylesante
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#33  Post by jimmylesante » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:34 pm

OK I've been taking vitamin K2 since April, but how much is the question. I take 2 capsules of super K with advanced K2 comolex. I'm realizing this vitamin C isn't the panacea I thought it was for people with advanced cvd. I'm realizing there might not be a cure or at least some reversal for me. It's obviously a lot more complex then just taking vitamin c.

Thanks for your help

Ken

Calcium plaque needs D, K and magnesium. Just like kidney stones(calcium ones) that can be dissolved with magnesium- magnesium with k2 and D has the same effect on cardiovascular calcium in plaques....allegedly .
These are my rules if i get ill or sick
1)Don't expect there is a magic bullet like medicine tries to do.
2)Stop eating and behaving in the same way that led up to the illness(if you don't stop whats caused it why bother with an antidote)
3)get some exercise
4)never stop taking vitamin C or B3
5)when in doubt fast.
6)take vitamin c and B3

pamojja
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#34  Post by pamojja » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:56 am

jimmylesante wrote:OK I've been taking vitamin K2 since April, but how much is the question.

The only lab-test which would tell is undercarboxylated Osteocalcin. Best close to Zero. The only guy who tested for this consistently and found there isn't anything on the market that drives it that low, first starting by supplementing bulk directly from producers, and now market it himself: http://www.k-vitamins.com/

zarfas
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#35  Post by zarfas » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:47 pm

guitarplayer007 wrote:

Plant based Dr.s get actual reversal as measured though pet scans and angioplasty. I may have to go that root again although I prefer meat but if I don't see reversal when I do my calcium score in April I'll have to go plant based. And like I said you rarely see people on here saying YES my angina is gone,

"I prefer watching tv and not studying, BUT if I keep failing exams, I MIGHT have to back to studying"

that's the logic you are using

food choices are key to reducing chances of CAD.

get your vit C, vit K, MG, efas, salt, lysine/proline
and eat veggies and lift weights, do cardio.....

even dr davis says, read dr levys vit C books, although dr D only says you need 3 grams vit C all day, which makes little to no sense
http://www.drdach.com/Track_Your_Plaque.html

what is your bodyfat? BMI?

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”