Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Continuous Glucose Monitor - Says it is affected by High Dose Vitamin C

Post Number:#61  Post by Johnwen » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:08 pm

I had an idea!
Since all your getting is various glucose levels by reading the V-C bath that the Lipo’s are set in and we want to see if there is a change in the lipid levels of your blood which is what a liposome is!
Since it does not release the V-C into the blood but does enter into the blood as a lipid to be consumed by the cells.
How about checking the cholesterol aka; “lipids in the blood!”
Then how about checking lipid levels?
Expensive blood test?? NO! at home testing?? Yes!!

Here’s one that reads only total cholesterol which means it should cover from chylomicrons 1000nm down to HDL 6-12.5nm.
It can check glucose too??

https://www.amazon.com/Cholesterol-BioM ... 85&sr=1-10

Since your consuming a cholesterol like substance then you could check if it in fact is getting into the blood and how much.

Food for thought!!!
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#62  Post by ofonorow » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:25 am

Johnwen wrote:
No, i don't know where or how they break down. And you seem to have the idea that they cannot be measured until
they are broken down. I think the calibration testing proves vitamin C can be measured inside their lipid capsules just fine.

They cannot be measured in the body even after they are broken down because they are taken into the cells!
What you are reading is the emulsion of High Concentration of V-C that the product [Lipo’s] is bath in.

By "They," you must be referring to liposomes. I am referring to measuring vitamin C - whether it is encapsulated or free (residual). If your second sentence were true, we should have seen markedly different calibration readings testing the encapsulated vitamin C, vs. the powders.

Lets review, we put 10 grams of AA powder (and 11.3 grams of SA powder) and get the same vitamin C measurement as 10 g (50 mL) of Emek's liposomal vitamin C. This only makes sense, in your view, if ALL the vitamin C is residual - none is encapsulated. Since the product is tested via light scattering techniques, and has fantastic, unexplained clinical benefits, my assumption is that most, e.g. 98% of the vitamin C in the PANACEA product *IS* encapsulated, and as Emek once told us, the encapsulation should not degrade or impede the "glucose" measurement.

If it is already an emulsion, then doing more breaking of capsules won't help. The point is that while we can still measure vitamin C into the interstitial fluids, we cannot say anything about whether it is encapsulated or not in the fluids. At least from the Libre measurement.

Your meter showed you that the fluid it’s in is unreadable because of the High amount of V-C in it giving you the error readings when testing it.
So in reality like I said before when you take this product into the body you are getting the best of both world’s . Your getting a good dose of regular V-C which we know has many benefits and your getting the lasting benefit of the lipo’s which are feeding the cells and remaining in the system for use for up to 10x longer then the V-C that is in the surrounding fluids.

The original calibration test was just to see if it red HI. Yes, vitamin C could be detected in Emek's liposomes. But then we created a known concentration, 166 mg/dl - and did all the baseline testing (10 grams in 600 mL) on that concentration. The was a problem in that we used water (and not blood) and too much water entering the test strip too rapidly creates an ER3. But once we learned to stir and use a trace amount of water, we got fairly consistent readings - from lipo, AA and SA. Nothing in the calibration testing tells us whether the lipo is encapsulated or not, but it does indicate that even vitamin C in liposomal should be detected in the body fluids. Going back, noticed the PANACEA delta was higher than for the AA 10 g run.

As far as remaining in the system for 10x longer - no evidence so far. Maybe the blood? We see the same 2 hour steady (digestion?), followed by a 4 hour rise, followed by the 2 hour decline. In all cases.

So you are going to see spikes on taking the Lipo combo because your body is treating it just like a regular gulp would but the residual effects of the lipo’s is not going to be seen but they are there working in the background of your meter and body!!

This is why when testing the product breakdown in the ultrasound you have to dilute a known amount of the Lipo product down to a point where it’s readable then zapping it to release what’s in the lipo’s an see if there is a change, preferably a rise. From that you can calculate the % of benefit this product will give a person.

No evidence of the first sentence in the last quote, because we calibrated and then measured in the body the same effect from taking 10 gram. No evidence that C appears "elsewhere" ever - and i wear this Libre 24/7 (unless it falls off).

Now it is true that we did see a different foot print when I zapped the Panacea liposomal for 60 minutes, and then drunk the whole thing. In that case, NO RISE IN THE MIDDLE - the middle 4 hours were flat. What conclusions can be drawn from that?

The next question is did you even take the time to watch those video’s because you will find out how a lipo works in the body???

So all these tests tell me is your comparing apples to apples and not getting the real picture!!’

Freudian? "apples to apples?" Again, since I am quite sure we can measure vitamin C encapsulated, the nature of the flow through the body is interesting, but my focus is on vitamin C reaching the fluids, and then being absorbed into cells (our out the lymph?) I plan to look at the videos, but I think I already know that Emek's liposomal, and Livon's Liposomal, are truly encapsulated, perhaps Livon's has some residual. (The used to say 30% while Emek claimed 2% residiual.)

In both cases, there was a slight difference before/after ultrasound,

Exactly what were looking for! Because we don’t know the % of lipo’s in the mix, by using a known amount and diluting the mix to a known level you then can see which product gives the highest rise which would indicate it had a higher % of Lipo’s to begin with.

A drop in the reading even minor would indicate the process used didn’t utilize all the lipo’s in the mix. Being that when zapped they encapsulated the surrounding fluids even though the capsules where becoming smaller this would still cause a lowering of the concentration of V-C in the surrounding fluids.

If the % of lipo’s were high to begin with, the capsules would thus break and release the content’s into the surrounding fluid and as lipo’s became smaller (breaking and reassembling) the surrounding fluid would still remain higher then the beginning reading!

Trying to follow, I will check my notes but the readings were slightly higher AFTER the ultrasound treatment, but well within the margin of error, and there are a lot of sources of error. I don't agree with your assumption. I believe the meter can read vitamin C free or encapsulated - from the calibration testing. I suppose the agitation might do something that affects the ability of the meter to detect glucose/vitamin C, but it was not a large effect, if it existed at all.

There was no drop in the reading, by the way. And "surrounding fluids" assumes, again, that we cannot read vitamin C encapsulated. Our testing indicates the meter can.

So we know the surrounding fluid is high in V-C and taking it acts just like regular consumption of a V-C mix but what goes on in the background is what’s providing the benefits outside of what just regular V-C in the system can provide!
Finding out who has the most of the background material is the key to these experiments!

I agree that IIF the observation that liposomal vitamin C, is gram for gram, 10 times more effective against infection that intravenous vitamin C, then there must be something we don't understand going on. Your theory about the "background" is as good as anything I can come up with.

On the other hand, the Libre is not detecting this background vitamin C.

Another theory, speculation, is that because the levels of intravenous vitamin C are "off the charts" in the interstitial fluids, that perhaps some or most of the ascorbate is too much to enter cells, and winds up going out the lymph system - rather than into cells.

As far as the next idea (last post) - I am "eating" phospholipids when the liposomal is drunk, so I would expect more "cholesterol" to be detected, and I know of no way to monitor or detect the "cholesterol" in the body fluids.
Owen R. Fonorow, Follow #OWENRFONOROW at twitter

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#63  Post by Johnwen » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:40 pm

As far as the next idea (last post) - I am "eating" phospholipids when the liposomal is drunk, so I would expect more "cholesterol" to be detected, and I know of no way to monitor or detect the "cholesterol" in the body fluids.

Lets break this down!
I am "eating" phospholipids when the liposomal is drunk, so I would expect more "cholesterol" to be detected,

It’s called a Blood test for cholesterol!
Cholesterol enters the body through the blood circulatory system from the digestive system. This is known as a FCT “Forward Cholesterol Transport.”
It’s released into the fluids surrounding the cells AKA; “The Interstitial fluid.” where it is taken in by the cells, those that are not consumed then enter the Lymphatic system and returned to the liver and either transported out or returned to the blood. This is known as RCT “Reverse Cholesterol Transport.”

I know of no way to monitor or detect the "cholesterol" in the body fluids.

Why would you want to measure unused or residual byproducts unless your interested in what the body is not using, by using a comparative analysis of Blood levels and lymphatic levels?
Or better known as a FCT vs. RCT testing which is done with a Liquid High Intensity Chromatography test.

However I thought the concerns here was to see the bioavailability of the Liposome V-C???
Which would be what’s in the Blood in the form of a Lipid and the change in levels that consuming a know liposome encapsulated product would give.
Thus giving us a better idea of how much is available for usage!!

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4557107/

On the rest of your writing’s a glucose meter would not read encapsulated Lipids contents but would read only the residual surrounding Product if it is in the sugar family! Reading Interstitial fluid would only show the contents if the lipid’s have experienced lysis and the product was released.
research!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#64  Post by ofonorow » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:13 am

This is the crucial postulate to focus on.
On the rest of your writing’s a glucose meter would not read encapsulated Lipids contents but would read only the residual surrounding Product if it is in the sugar family! Reading Interstitial fluid would only show the contents if the lipid’s have experienced lysis and the product was released.

Emek who was an engineer for these devices has said that the "spark" that is created will occur with or without the nanometer membrane, and that yes, the meter can read encapsulated vitamin C.

Where is the evidence to support your statement?

glucose meter would not read encapsulated Lipids contents but would read only the residual surrounding

Our calibrations obtained the same reading, at the 166 mg/dl concentration, as I keep stating, with little variation due to ultrasound. Readings identical to the 166 mg/dl concentration of AA and SA. For your position to hold, the PANACEA product must be entirely an emulsion. That is untenable. The PANACEA product is almost certainly entirely encapsulated vitamin C.

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#65  Post by Johnwen » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:00 pm

Ok if you want me to describe how a lipo cannot be read by a glucose meter!
I’m going to explain this as simple as possible so everyone can try to understand it to include links for continued reading on the subject.

First you must understand how a test strips works and the chemicals involved in converting a fluid into a electrical readout.

This link shows how the glucose in the blood is taken out of the blood sample and converted to a electrical conductor!

https://uwaterloo.ca/chem13news/sites/c ... es_5-6.pdf

You’ll note the two chemicals are Glucose oxidase and potassium ferricyanide.
This quote explains how this chemical reaction occurs.

The glucose in the blood sample reacts with the glucose oxidase to form gluconic acid, which then reacts with ferricyanide to form ferrocyanide. The electrode oxidizes the ferrocyanide, and this generates a current directly proportional to the glucose concentration.

Here’s a look at the construction of a test strip.
Scroll down to the section called, “How Does the New Test Strip Work?”

https://www.thediabetescouncil.com/ever ... st-strips/

Now lets look at how a Liposome would react when they come in contact with these chemicals.
In the following links it’ll show that both are capable of being encapsulated in a liposome. Since they can be encapsulated this means they have no effect on the liposome structure and are incapable of breaking it down.
So it cannot break and release the contents of the liposome which means when it goes though the process in the test strips it will be trapped in the filter part and have no bearing on the reading.

https://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ac ... ode=ancham

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9188798

In this link we’ll see that there is a way to check other components with a glucose meter but it also involves using and opening of the liposome.

https://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/acsami.6b00777

We also have to remember an important point is that these encapsulating vesicles are identical except in size to those carrying fats out to the cells form the liver. Aka “cholesterol”
Therefore and the only difference being the cholesterol bearing vesicles are single layer called “Micelles,” since their cargo is a fat, the hydrophobic tails are facing the inside which is holding a fatty substance.
However their outward appearance are identical!
Now there are at home test’s that can measure these spheres in the blood be they cholesterol or Liposomes.

http://clinchem.aaccjnls.org/content/43/2/384

So the only true way to measure bioavaiblity of these liposomes is to establish a known baseline then adding the liposomes to the picture, is by consumption and allowing time to absorb into the system and doing a comparison of the two levels.

Therefore with all this in mind one can see that if there is a change when using a glucose meter it is due to the fact that there is a sugar like substance such as ascorbate acid, extraneous to the actual encapsulated liposomes and not what is encapsulated within a Liposome!
Which must be opened to release it’s contents!

I look forward to a counterpoint on how one can propose that a liposome contents can be seen from the outside without releasing it from it’s container!!
research!

soflsun
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#66  Post by soflsun » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:07 pm

Owen,

Maybe I missed something but is the vitamin C ACTUALLY RAISING YOUR BLOOD GLUCOSE to dangerous levels or is it just READING the vitamin C and falsely reporting it as blood glucose rise?

If the former, than it answers an old question I had about whether or not VC caused a release in insulin, and it would be an astounding YES!

I am wondering now if all of this is even healthy...Am I missing something??

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#67  Post by ofonorow » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:30 am

First johnwen, experiment is the sole test of scientific truth - Richard Feynman :-) Our experiments show that the thinner than razor thin lipid membrane (less than 1 nanometer) do not interfer with the electrical spark, and Emek speculated that the lipids would ENHANCE the readings. I will take the time to study your references, but how do you explain our readings? (FYI, I did check another concentration - 100 mg/dl (versus 166 mg/dld) and the readings were much different - the coefficient dropped from 1.6262 to about 1.3 - the lower the concentration, the closer the reading is to the amount of vitamin C. Since it wasn't constant, a straight line, as I hoped, I postponed the work. And I'll be out of town for a week myself - soon.)

Added - Emek tells me that we can encapsulate glucose... Maybe he can create a sample, and we can rerun the baseline tests with glucose and encapsulated glucose..

Now, great questions solfsun.. Lets see what we think we know..

soflsun wrote:Owen,

Maybe I missed something but is the vitamin C ACTUALLY RAISING YOUR BLOOD GLUCOSE to dangerous levels or is it just READING the vitamin C and falsely reporting it as blood glucose rise?

As far as we know, since these experiments are generally after fasting, the increase in meter readings is entirely due to the vitamin C entering the blood. (Not all glucose readers/technologies react to vitamin C like this, but we noticed in 2012 that the Abbott FreeStyle Lite finger prick (blood) meter did react to vitamin C, and now the Abbott FreeStyle Libre continuous glucose monitor, presumably with the same basic technology - based on the same name.)

If the former, than it answers an old question I had about whether or not VC caused a release in insulin, and it would be an astounding YES!

I don't know if elevated vitamin C triggers an insulin release, like glucose does. (Experiments would be nice - actually measuring insulin levels, say after an IV/C or high oral dose.)

I am an insulin dependent diabetic, and one of the experiments we ran was a 10 gram IV/C where I also injected a LOT of insulin. I was hoping that this would improve absorption into tissues, and thus the recorded levels in the fluids would be less. The exact opposite happened, the reported levels were above the high for a long time! I also went into a low-blood sugar crisis - even though my glucose "readings" were near or above 400 mg/dl.

This experiment suggests that the insulin worked on any glucose I had in my "system" but not on the high levels of Vitamin C in the body fluids. (In fact, the glucose entering cells may have crowded out the vitamin C.) Added: And at some point - all the glucose was out of the blood stream, my crisis, yet the vitamin C levels remained out of sight.. Indicating the insulin had no/little effect on Vit C. entering the tissue cells, at least in my arms where the meter is.

Furthermore, since a high dose intravenous vitamin C infusion DOES NOT CREATE A LOW BLOOD SUGAR crisis, in general, that suggests that high dose vitamin C does NOT generally provoke an insulin response. (Cathcart does mention the SOME patients require sugar during the IV.. but not all experience hypoglycemia.)

I'm not sure if this answers your question... I don't suffer hypoglycemia every time I take a large dose of vitamin C, but I don't release insulin - now. I used to, and despite by high dose vitamin C, my blood sugar when I was younger held constant at 90 mg/dl.

I am wondering now if all of this is even healthy...Am I missing something??

Well taking insulin during the IV/C was definitely not healthy! But otherwise, I am simply taking 10 grams of vitamin C, which doesn't seem to cause any adverse affects.

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#68  Post by Johnwen » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:54 am

OWEN Said:

but how do you explain our readings?

ANSWER: Extraneous V-C in the bath that the Liposomes are sitting in!
Like I said if this was a drug it would be unacceptable!!

A little test, we know water does not effect liposomes!
So when adding some warm NOT Hot water to the Liposome mix say 2oz to 10grams lipo and gently stirring and allowing about 2-4hours for the lipo’s to settle in the bottom of the glass cup. When looking at the mix you will see a layer form at the bottom of the glass these are the lipo’s to above fluid is the residual.
Now when you take the reading there will be a drop in the readings of the mix, which is water and V-C.
Not because there is less liposomes but because the extra V-C surrounding the liposomes is being diluted.
research!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#69  Post by ofonorow » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:53 am

Johnwen wrote:
OWEN Said:

but how do you explain our readings?

ANSWER: Extraneous V-C in the bath that the Liposomes are sitting in!
Like I said if this was a drug it would be unacceptable!!

But at the same concentration as the 166 mg/dl of AA (or SA)? That would mean they doubled the vitamin C, or ALL is outside the liposomes when the evidence is that most if not all is inside the liposomes. (I think of my brother with the "worst dental infections" his dentist had ever seen. Panacea kept him alive - when nothing else would.)

A little test, we know water does not effect liposomes!
So when adding some warm NOT Hot water to the Liposome mix say 2oz to 10grams lipo and gently stirring and allowing about 2-4hours for the lipo’s to settle in the bottom of the glass cup. When looking at the mix you will see a layer form at the bottom of the glass these are the lipo’s to above fluid is the residual.
Now when you take the reading there will be a drop in the readings of the mix, which is water and V-C.
Not because there is less liposomes but because the extra V-C surrounding the liposomes is being diluted.

If this works, it is a good idea. We can separate and test - both the lipo and non-lipo parts. But why would the lipo's be more dense and sink to the bottom?

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#70  Post by Johnwen » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:45 am

But at the same concentration as the 166 mg/dl of AA (or SA)? That would mean they doubled the vitamin C , or ALL is outside the liposomes when the evidence is that most if not all is inside the liposomes. (I think of my brother with the "worst dental infections" his dentist had ever seen. Panacea kept him alive - when nothing else would.)

Answering with a question for thought!!
Would you use a low concentration of V-C if you were trying to get as much as you can encapsulate is a tiny vesicle??

Of course you wouldn’t you would mix the V-C with as little of water as you can without creating a mush,
That way when captured in the Lipo your getting the most of the essential product in the lipo’s as possible! Then the product that didn’t get captured and surrounding the lipo’s (bath) will be this high concentrations of V-C.
So now you have a good mix of Lipo’s V-C and high dose of regular V-C.
As I say, ”The best of both worlds!”
I’m sure the process that’s being used is capturing as much as can be taken in to the Lipo’s but “why would one want to do away with a part that is just as valuable to ones health, the V-C mix, by purifying or reducing it ???”

As for your brother, he is a living example of the power of V-C! Especially when both forms are released into the system. One to attack the pathogen immediately and the other to occupy the cells to kick out or prevent the pathogen from attacking the cells.

On your other question! The formed and Holding product vesicles combined are heavier then the water and will sink. Those that are empty or not formed will rise to the surface. Of course a centrifuge would push the product to the bottom a lot faster and more effectively but that’s above what we want to get into here. In fact they have developed a Lipo that has a cavitation between the bilayer of the lipo for certain type of drug delivery that is buoyant when loaded.
All were looking for here is to see a thin sheet form at the bottom of the liquid after setting for a well. To see if in fact there is encapsulated lipo’s it’s actually not a test for volume just the fact that they are present if they are it’s a mix of original product and encapsulated Lipo’s. Then yes! It is a good product!!! If not zap it and let it set and see. Then we have some question’s!!
research!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#71  Post by ofonorow » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:02 am

When I return I will try the experiment.

According to Emek - his process creates 98% of the vitamin C encapsulated.

Since the calibrations did SO MANY measurements of the lipo - before ultrasound, after ultrasound, after only ultrasounding the lipo and adding back to water, and they ALL came out the same - within the margin of error - NO SIGNIFICANT DIFFERENCE. And no difference from the powders at the same concentration. If the vitamin C is in liposomes, Emek is correct, the meter can read it.

If the number were half or 1/3 of what we see for the powders, that would lend some credence to your position. (I happened to notice the wavelength of certain colors (light) is in nanometers. We are talking really small "capsules".)

You seem to assume that we are only measuring vitamin C that is not encapsulated. I had no idea what to expect or what would happen. But the calibration experiments have convinced me that we can measure vitamin C in liposomes.

And we get the similar footprints with the Libre - digestion, a rise over 4 hours, then a decline for 2 hours. (Which by the way, if this was a glutocortocoid type effect - stimulating glucose - it would not decline (until I had taken my insulin. So we are measuring vitamin C in the fluids.)

What we don't know is whether it has been "decapsulized" by the time it reaches the interstitial fluids... No way to know whether say the liposomes hit the liver, and the vitamin C was expelled by the liver.

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#72  Post by Johnwen » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:51 am

Owen;
I’ve been holding back on posting anything here till it appears your back home!
I see your posting some items and presume your back!
So here I would like you to read these reports, which are quite lengthy but get down to what liposomes really do and how they react in the body and the challenges they face once their inside the system.

This first one goes through the basics and also shows that to get a true Lipo. What you must do to form the Lipo and then load it and what works and what gets lost in the system.
Which from reading the posts on Lipo’s thread is not what is being done and most of the time are just making a cocktail of lecithin and V-c with water. This can result in some formation of lipo’s but their not going to last once their consumed.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4223894/

This report goes in depth into the challenges Lipo’s face within the body and what is done to ensure that they get where their suppose to go!

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4664963/

This report shows the different methods used to make Lipo’s and the pro’s and con’s of each process and how each are used by the body.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3599573/

So after reading all this I believe you will come away with a different outlook on how these tiny transporters work and how they are produced as while as the challenges the body throws at them once they get inside.

Hope this helps with your understanding of this subject! :D
research!

Gal220

Post Number:#73  Post by Gal220 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:02 pm

ofonorow wrote:Note: Excerpt from the private cancer section because this knowledge is derived from the research in this topic...

Owen,

Can you give me suggested dosing guidelines on the Conquer product for someone with cancer (primary uterine with mets to liver and brain, stable, with initially lowered CA125 tumor markers that has been increasing since she was told that "IV vitramin C" was no longer available on the day before her chemotherapy. Previous to that she was getting one IVC infusion before each chemotherapy treatment.

She has your Conquer product and was concerned about any kind of "liver toxicity" but mostly wants to know what would be recommended as far as dosing with her cancer.

Thanks, Owen. Time is of the essence

Hi,

Our ideas are changing, but not concrete. We may be learning why such low dosages of Conquer have been reported effective.

We usually include the Conquer Instructions with every first-time order. We originally calculated, based on average blood volume,
that one-half bottle, all at once, and preferably along with an IV/C, had the best chance reaching the Sensuke etl.al. concentrations in test tubes that was found to be cancer--lethal. Ordinary malignancies. No known side effects - other than killing all the cancer all at once, which is why we recommended starting slowly, and waiting for a liver detox/herx reaction. Back off until it subsides, and then resume and slowly increase. Our cancer forum contains many examples of protocols like this and we usually also include a document from a person's relative who went to Arthur Anderson... That person is still alive - and ordering.

We have only had one person with prostate cancer, and he didn't experience the kind of remission that have been reported with other cancers.

I was surprised by the first case where a pancreatic cancer was apparently put into remission on only one or two jars of Conquer,
with no instructions. Since then we have learned something.

The amount of vitamin C in the body fluids, the interstitial fluid, is influenced by the blood, but vitamin C apparently lasts much longer in body fluids. And while we don't understand the readings (they are for glucose) a 10 gram IV/C raised the interstitial fluids to 500 mg/dl (normal is 90) or about 350 points above my baseline. However, instead of being half gone in 30 minutes - like the blood - these readings persisted for hours... 4-6 hours. This was IV, and the upper level was much lower for 10 grams orally, but there was an unexpected persistence, and I think this may explain why less than 1/2 bottle of Conquer has been effective.

So start with one serving Conquer every 3 hours the first day - until there is some kind of Herx. I would take ordinary vitamin C
powder too, because our experiments with the interstitial fluids have so-far been with ascorbic acid ultrafine powder. We know
liposomal lasts longer in the blood, but do not know yet what that means regarding the fluids that bathe our cells. Soon.

As a review, new science from India has shown that the seeds of cancer, Cancer Stem Cells (CSCs) are either promoted or killed,
depending on the dosage of vitamin C. We created our White Paper based on keeping blood levels at the CSC-killing concentration, but a much lower level MIGHT be lethal given the knowledge we are gaining regarding the body fluids.

To keep blood levels at the CSC-lethal concentration, about 1 gram every 2 hours of vitamin C is required. So the person you
are helping should attempt to achieve this level, and our Cameron chewables were designed so that perhaps 500 mg could
be easily taken every hour...

And if you/they haven't seen the documentary CANCER CAN BE KILLED,
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0748NNDK8
they raise the "trojan" horse theory why vitamin C - alone - can literally starve cancer cells who use it like glucose, but
it cannot fill the rapidly dividing cell's energy requirements.

Still waiting to get in the Cancer forum, but in the meantime could you give me a similar regimen for Vitamin C (preferably oral) for the BRAF cancer where oxidized C (DHA) is used to kill cancers.

Some discussion of it found here
https://www.cancertreatmentsresearch.co ... -c-cancer/

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#74  Post by ofonorow » Sun May 13, 2018 6:55 am

bump to help me find this

soflsun
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#75  Post by soflsun » Sun May 20, 2018 4:10 pm

Here is what I’m noticing on my home monitor, contour next Ez.

For every 2.5 mg VC I take, my fasting blood glucose the following day is up 2 points. I don’t think this would be linear all the way up, but in the 2.5-7.5 mg range it seems to be the case for me.

The question I have is:

Is my blood glucose actually higher or am I just getting a higher reading on my machine.

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”