DMSO+ Omegas > Acute Abdomen!

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

eDOC
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

DMSO+ Omegas > Acute Abdomen!

Post Number:#1  Post by eDOC » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:17 pm

Was approached by a 72 year old man, suffering from Acute abdomen for 3 days and was in severe agony. Made multiple visits to ER, was treated with oral and IV meds but weren't helpful. Abdominal Ultrasound showed nothing pathological. Diabetic, history of CAD, stents inserted some years before, HbA1c 7.1 with meds, had surgery performed for intestinal obstruction a couple of years back.
I asked for serum amylase, CEA and CRP. Amylase and CEA were normal but CRP at 64. I was thinking on the lines of probably an early malignancy, asking to have a colonoscopy performed, but thought to wait for another 24 hrs.
In this time I asked him to take oral DMSO along with Flaxseed oil, 2 table spoon twice a day and to my surprise he got pain free after 48 hrs and CRP dropping, took total 4 doses of oral DMSO and 8 tablespoons of Flax oil.

eDOC!!

EDIT:
Lesson learnt: How important Omegas are and what kind of rare symptoms their deficiency can produce........
Rookie, rusty, subaverage doc but one that gives results. I'd recommend to think twice, before sending emails, since would charge for a consult!

tjallen
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: DMSO+ Omegas > Acute Abdomen!

Post Number:#2  Post by tjallen » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:52 pm

Fascinating! What was the oral dose of DMSO in this case and what was the oral dose of DMSO in the other post you made on high lipids?

eDOC
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#3  Post by eDOC » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:36 pm

The oral dose of DMSO for the 1st 2 days was 30 mL twice daily (30+30). Now since his CRP is falling and is asymptomatic is taking 30 mL once daily and Flaxseed 1 table spoon twice daily.

I could have placed him on a bunch of supplements including Omegas, but then would not have really known what cured his symptoms.

It was my intuitive thought to go for Omega, and the fluke worked.

Another thing observed, in many patients that I have treated, that when a person’s body is depleted of a specific supplement, and is symptomatic, introducing it provides cures within 48-72 hrs.

Now he wants me to treat his Insulin resistant Diabetes, (which he knows I can), his serum insulin stands at 150 and blood sugar 140 and HBA1c at 7.1.

Hope that answered your question.
eDOC!!
Rookie, rusty, subaverage doc but one that gives results. I'd recommend to think twice, before sending emails, since would charge for a consult!

tjallen
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#4  Post by tjallen » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:26 pm

Thanks; it certainly does answer my question. Thirty mL twice daily is not a huge amount of DMSO, but it's also not small either.

I'm getting the picture that you're a very unusual doc, one who actually talks to patients and knows their dietary habits and more. Your intuition is great!

I'd like to hear more. If you do treat the patient's insulin resistant diabetes, please brief us if you would.

eDOC
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#5  Post by eDOC » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:42 pm

You are most welcome and shall keep you posted. 30 mL twice daily, initially looks like a large amount, but I don't advice that to everyone. It depends on a person's health issues. Having said that, as posted some years ago, my treatment rarely exceeds more than 15 days, even for cancers. My patients and I want them to get well and cured soon and not linger for months and years, and I can make out after 3 days, how well they are responding or not, that helps me titrate the dosages.

BTW, I occasionally take 30 mL orally 3 times with out issues or a 120 mL infusion, just to detox, only issues that I face is that my serum Na and K, fall to lower levels but within limits, which I supplement.

Have a great evening. Hope to be back soon.

eDOC!!

jimmylesante
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#6  Post by jimmylesante » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:53 am

eDOC good to see you busy for once :)
I have two questions
1)Does DMSO orally or IV act as a bradycardia and slow the heart rate?
2)When can i come do an intern period with you ???????

eDOC
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#7  Post by eDOC » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:54 am

jimmylesante wrote:I have two questions
1)Does DMSO orally or IV act as a bradycardia and slow the heart rate?
2)When can i come do an intern period with you ???????

jimmylesante, oral or DMSO infusions, don't cause bradycardia, but increase Ejection fraction, decreases ICP and IOP. Infusions do cause a temporary tachycardia and OR a rise is pressures, which fades away during or at the end, in people with Cardiac issues/damaged hearts, left ventricle muscle damage, SA node issues etc.

I have witnessed it while treating people with Cardiac issues. Infusions revert EP (Electrophysiological) changes in heart. Treated successfully a few people with diseased SA node, requiring a pacemaker, now need none.

Treated a person with Glaucoma, in severe pain on steroid eye drops. Pain relived in 3 hrs, after 2 drops of my prepared eye drops, spaces 3 hrs apart (total 8 drops) and closed angle glaucoma cured in 2 weeks.......now require none drops.

Leave some thing for my book, if I get it published.........

You're always welcome.

eDOC!!

PS: Had to revert my sig. my inbox is getting flooded.

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”