serrapeptase has such overwhelming effect, it begs the Q. Can PT be considered auxiliary to it?

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

serrapeptase has such overwhelming effect, it begs the Q. Can PT be considered auxiliary to it?

Post Number:#1  Post by skwoodwiva » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:55 pm

The personal effects on me in 1 week @ 1million spu a day.
Is phenomenal.

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: serrapeptase has such overwhelming effect, it begs the Q. Can PT be considered auxiliary to it?

Post Number:#2  Post by Johnwen » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:11 pm

I’ll give you a simple analogy;

A house gets severely damaged!
The carpenters, electricians etc. (PT) go in and rebuild the mess but in the process leave all kinds of stuff laying around after their done!
The Cleaning crew goes in (Serrapeptase) and gets all the junk out and leaves things sparkling!!

Need I say more??
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: serrapeptase has such overwhelming effect, it begs the Q. Can PT be considered auxiliary to it?

Post Number:#3  Post by pamojja » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:20 pm

skwoodwiva wrote:Can PT be considered auxiliary to it?

Is phenomenal.

Depends what your experienced effects were. From other posts I gather it could be Angina which has been stopped? What other symptoms ceased in which way?

PS: where you get such high dose capsules, with 1 million SPU?

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#4  Post by skwoodwiva » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:17 pm

pamojja wrote:
skwoodwiva wrote:Can PT be considered auxiliary to it?

Is phenomenal.

Depends what your experienced effects were. From other posts I gather it could be Angina which has been stopped? What other symptoms ceased in which way?

PS: where you get such high dose capsules, with 1 million SPU?

The angina was precipitated by a stressful time & still exists. Dmso seemed to detox the condition too.I did the S together after 1 day on D.

So really I cannot be sure what is the result of what.
Do any get insomnia on 50 ml of Dmso?

The S dose is standard for fertility. Many good sources say a mil can be needed for anything. Dr Best 120s.
Many testimonies of 2 m or more.

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#5  Post by skwoodwiva » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:28 pm

Johnwen wrote:I’ll give you a simple analogy;

A house gets severely damaged!
The carpenters, electricians etc. (PT) go in and rebuild the mess but in the process leave all kinds of stuff laying around after their done!
The Cleaning crew goes in (Serrapeptase) and gets all the junk out and leaves things sparkling!!

Need I say more??

Hmm, thank you John. It was You who talked so much about S in posts.
Do not be quite now... How is my dose?

I have been on Aa & now 10 g Lipo for weeks, & dmso too with good but slow but ( I am sure) rsults. BUT this is startlingly, the BMs alone are strange and frequent....

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#7  Post by pamojja » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:11 am

skwoodwiva wrote:The angina was precipitated by a stressful time & still exists. Dmso seemed to detox the condition too.I did the S together after 1 day on D.

So really I cannot be sure what is the result of what.
Do any get insomnia on 50 ml of Dmso?

I did get abdominal ramblings when I started Dmso before sleep, and accordingly needed much more time to fall asleep. Its improving with time.

9 years ago when I started Paulings therapy found out, that a dose of CoQ10 above 150mg (half of that with ubiquinol) stopped any stress related (physical or mental) angina-like chest pains. That has hold true till now, only that if I drop below that dose the pains are back, now without stress. Despite being free of these chest-pains my 80% blockage at my abdominal aorta didn't decrease.

johnyascorbate
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#8  Post by johnyascorbate » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:35 pm

I don't mean to get too far off topic, but this post has introduced me to serrapeptase. I don't have heart disease, would just like to take it for the all-encompassing benefits. From what I have read, there doesn't seem to be too much risk, however there isn't as much data as I would like. Johnwen, are there any things to consider before starting this supplement in regards to side effects and dose? Thank you!

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#9  Post by skwoodwiva » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:39 pm

johnyascorbate wrote:I don't mean to get too far off topic, but this post has introduced me to serrapeptase. I don't have heart disease, would just like to take it for the all-encompassing benefits. From what I have read, there doesn't seem to be too much risk, however there isn't as much data as I would like. Johnwen, are there any things to consider before starting this supplement in regards to side effects and dose? Thank you!

I am going on 1.5 mil now, it just gets better. I can breath like a horse!

johnyascorbate
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#10  Post by johnyascorbate » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:55 pm

skwoodwiva wrote:I am going on 1.5 mil now, it just gets better. I can breath like a horse!

Amazing. This stuff sounds great, I'm very late to the party.

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#11  Post by skwoodwiva » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:50 pm

I take 360 spu ~ 5 times a day.
Typical response
30 min later I can clear my nose with a some manual help & blowing. It gets wide open phenomenal for me. This allows full NO production even runng hard....
Then it starts to congest in 2 to 3 hrs then I start over...

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#12  Post by skwoodwiva » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:20 am

There is much "drilling" with my pinky to open the nasal passages. 1 or 2 120 dose each hr or 2 seems best now.

johnyascorbate
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#13  Post by johnyascorbate » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:42 pm

Thanks for the info. Can't wait to start it.

johnyascorbate
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#14  Post by johnyascorbate » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:23 am

I'm seeing a lot of conflicting information online regarding serrapeptase's ability to thin the blood and cause bleeding. Can anyone clear this up for me?

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#15  Post by skwoodwiva » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:15 pm

I take my usual Nutrasea 5 gr as well as lots of fermented garlic and curcumin concentrate. No issues or bruising

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”