Sale on Vitamin C Foundation Approved Cameron's Sugarless Chewables and ALL-C Vitamin C Capsules

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Sale on Vitamin C Foundation Approved Cameron's Sugarless Chewables and ALL-C Vitamin C Capsules

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:56 am

Inteligent*Vitamin*C is having an unadvertised "fire sale," to reduce inventory. DSM Quali-C priced lower than Chinese vitamin C. The retail bulk (quantity discount) price per jar (for 60 grams of vitamin C as ALL-C capsules) can be as low as $6.99/jar. Purchase 18 now for this price: https://inteligentvitaminc.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=20&products_id=74

A similar sale is now on for the sugarless Cameron's chewables
https://inteligentvitaminc.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=12_23&products_id=69

After the inventory excess is cleared, ALL-C and Cameron's chewables prices will go back up.

As per Inteligent's policy, any product sold within the United States can be returned in 90-days for any reason for a full refund. Refunds for later returns are negotiated with the buyer, as we may not refund the shipping cost of a very old product. The Foundation does not resell returned product, but we do give them away.
Owen R. Fonorow, Follow #OWENRFONOROW at twitter

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Sale on Vitamin C Foundation Approved ALL-C Vitamin C Capsules

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:00 am

Hi Owen,

I do have a question on the Ascorbyl Palmitate that is in the capsules.

I thought there was some controversy on this? No?

Thanks,

Not to over react, but what kind of controversy could there be putting the fat soluble form of vitamin C into capsules - instead of the ordinary lubricants such as magnesium stearate????????????

Our only issue, minor really, is that this one small piece - the lubricant, isn't guaranteed not to be made in China - like the other 500 mg of of DSM quali-C in the capsule. But it it the finest, best tested, ISO vitamin C we could find.
Owen R. Fonorow, Follow #OWENRFONOROW at twitter

seversonrose

Re: Sale on Vitamin C Foundation Approved Cameron's Sugarless Chewables and ALL-C Vitamin C Capsules

Post Number:#3  Post by seversonrose » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:20 pm

I love that you don't put anything else in those capsules besides that! Almost impossible to find elsewhere unless it is very expensive. I have a huge stock of Vitamin C already or I would stock up.

Actually, how long could I store those without compromising strength?

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”