Sale on Vitamin C Foundation Approved Cameron's Sugarless Chewables and ALL-C Vitamin C Capsules

Discussion of the various forms of vitamin C and the various products

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Sale on Vitamin C Foundation Approved Cameron's Sugarless Chewables and ALL-C Vitamin C Capsules

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:56 am

Inteligent*Vitamin*C is having an unadvertised "fire sale," to reduce inventory. DSM Quali-C priced lower than Chinese vitamin C. The retail bulk (quantity discount) price per jar (for 60 grams of vitamin C as ALL-C capsules) can be as low as $6.99/jar. Purchase 18 now for this price: https://inteligentvitaminc.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=20&products_id=74

A similar sale is now on for the sugarless Cameron's chewables
https://inteligentvitaminc.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=12_23&products_id=69

After the inventory excess is cleared, ALL-C and Cameron's chewables prices will go back up.

As per Inteligent's policy, any product sold within the United States can be returned in 90-days for any reason for a full refund. Refunds for later returns are negotiated with the buyer, as we may not refund the shipping cost of a very old product. The Foundation does not resell returned product, but we do give them away.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Sale on Vitamin C Foundation Approved ALL-C Vitamin C Capsules

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:00 am

Hi Owen,

I do have a question on the Ascorbyl Palmitate that is in the capsules.

I thought there was some controversy on this? No?

Thanks,

Not to over react, but what kind of controversy could there be putting the fat soluble form of vitamin C into capsules - instead of the ordinary lubricants such as magnesium stearate????????????

Our only issue, minor really, is that this one small piece - the lubricant, isn't guaranteed not to be made in China - like the other 500 mg of of DSM quali-C in the capsule. But it it the finest, best tested, ISO vitamin C we could find.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

seversonrose

Re: Sale on Vitamin C Foundation Approved Cameron's Sugarless Chewables and ALL-C Vitamin C Capsules

Post Number:#3  Post by seversonrose » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:20 pm

I love that you don't put anything else in those capsules besides that! Almost impossible to find elsewhere unless it is very expensive. I have a huge stock of Vitamin C already or I would stock up.

Actually, how long could I store those without compromising strength?

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Sale on Vitamin C Foundation Approved Cameron's Sugarless Chewables and ALL-C Vitamin C Capsules

Post Number:#4  Post by ofonorow » Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:24 am

I wish we knew. The vitamin C lasts a long time, at least 7 years when stored in a cool dark place.

There is our first experience with "vegetable" capsules.. So they are the issue, and we will be learning as we set aside jars over the years to inspect and test.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#5  Post by ofonorow » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:57 am

Sale ends Dec 31, 2018
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Tarkan

Post Number:#6  Post by Tarkan » Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:51 pm

thank you so much :o

Return to “Products”