What do you think about this vitamin C conspiracy?

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

georgium

What do you think about this vitamin C conspiracy?

Post Number:#1  Post by georgium » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:10 am

Hi everyone I will just put a link, for this site, I knew it by the way for buying good systemic enzyme in the past.
The owner Jesse Cannone is talking about vitamin C conspiracy: If you’re just getting ascorbic acid when you buy Vitamin C...You’re Being Sold a Fake!
You’d be OUTRAGED if this happened with any other purchase.

https://secure.losethebackpain.com/prod ... @gmail.com
It is not the first time I read this kind of argument, but by the way, he uses the Linus Pauling reference.
I suppose some others used the same argument before to sell their own product, but it could scare a lot of people with little knowledge of the subject!

Joanna45
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Re: What do you think about this vitamin C conspiracy?

Post Number:#2  Post by Joanna45 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:10 pm

Well everyone on here uses ascorbic acid ..and it’s what Linus Pauling used and recommended ..so would like Owen’s opinion in this report ..

georgium

Post Number:#3  Post by georgium » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:36 pm

Me too I use Ascorbic acid, of course!
In fact, I was curious about Owen reaction...If you'd like to know my motivation for posting this :D
Before receiving this sales pitch I had a certain confidence on this website...to be honest, I have not anymore!

Joanna45
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#4  Post by Joanna45 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:37 am

I still have confidence because for me it saved my life ..cleared my narrowed arteries ..and you need to do your reasearch

zarfas
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#5  Post by zarfas » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:50 am

Joanna45 wrote:I still have confidence because for me it saved my life ..cleared my narrowed arteries ..and you need to do your reasearch

his first post was against AA
and was selling something, he joined just this month

georgium

Post Number:#6  Post by georgium » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:12 am

I think/I'm afraid I was not rightly understood, probably my fault, first because people do not know me, newbie on the forum, secondly, I was not precise enough in my question. Never ever did I thought "do you think this link is right" or " do you think it's true"!
I thought what do you think of such a story, this absolute and stupid lie to try to sell their product because unfortunately, some people will believe it is true, they certainly sowed doubt in some minds, and those people probably will not dare to buy pure Ascorbic acid anymore.
Personally, I am a fan of Linus Pauling for a long time, I discovered its theory about Vitamin C true the Orthomolecular.org website, and take care of my health mainly with vitamins, so it was so clear in my head I did not think one second I could have been misunderstood, someone told me "you need to do your research" thinking maybe I was believing this link, on the contrary, I thought what a shame people dare to write such untruths.
It seemed to me that this clarification might have been necessary :D

zarfas
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#7  Post by zarfas » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:22 am

georgium wrote:Personally, I am a fan of Linus Pauling for a long time, I discovered its theory about Vitamin C true the Orthomolecular.org website, and take care of my health mainly with vitamins, so it was so clear in my head I did not think one second I could have been misunderstood, someone told me "you need to do your research" thinking maybe I was believing this link, on the contrary, I thought what a shame people dare to write such untruths.
It seemed to me that this clarification might have been necessary :D

"personally"????
well, at least you didnt say, "honestly, I'm personally...."

Prolix, eh?
you havent proved your "case", you've just managed to babble your way through another post.

If you want to prove that ascorbic acid isnt vitamin C, use your words, don't go posting links and think anyone is going to click on your clickbait. Most of the people here know vitamin C more than you could hope to, so say something of substance of go away.
thanks

georgium

Post Number:#8  Post by georgium » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:02 am

I am not an english native speaker but I thought I speak English enough to make my self understood it seems not.I received this link on my email because I bought systemic enzyme on this website, and was
shocked by their speech and in the same time it made me laugh,I did not think it was possible to say such a nonsense! I TOOK MY SELF ACID ASCORBIC 6000 MG A DAY IN 2007 ALREADY, so how could I believe this link,I tried to clarify that in my last answer not clearly enough sinse I still have this answer by Zarfas" If you want to prove that ascorbic acid isnt vitamin C, Most of the people here know vitamin C more than you could hope to, so say something of substance of go away.I wil mot try to prove someting I do not believe myself. Once again I did post this link because I though it was too much, never ever because I believe it! In what language must I say that mister zarfas, OK I should have said probably something like WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS JOKE? before posting this link, to avoid this absolute misunderstading

zarfas
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#9  Post by zarfas » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:16 pm

georgium wrote:I am not an english native speaker but I thought I speak English enough to make my self understood it seems not.I received this link on my email because I bought systemic enzyme on this website, and was
shocked by their speech and in the same time it made me laugh,I did not think it was possible to say such a nonsense! I TOOK MY SELF ACID ASCORBIC 6000 MG A DAY IN 2007 ALREADY, so how could I believe this link,I tried to clarify that in my last answer not clearly enough sinse I still have this answer by Zarfas" If you want to prove that ascorbic acid isnt vitamin C, Most of the people here know vitamin C more than you could hope to, so say something of substance of go away.I wil mot try to prove someting I do not believe myself. Once again I did post this link because I though it was too much, never ever because I believe it! In what language must I say that mister zarfas, OK I should have said probably something like WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS JOKE? before posting this link, to avoid this absolute misunderstading

???

so you are asking why do people say AA isnt vitamin C?

ok I think i understand you.

I think people do the best they can and they really dont think vitamin C is AA

I realize how little people know about AA when I offers someone AA from my bottle and they say, "no, ive had mine today"

vit C is water soluable and you need some hourly, at least.

georgium

Post Number:#10  Post by georgium » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:51 pm

Hi Zarfas, it seems that we finally managed to solve what was a terrible misunderstanding at least for me who was really saddened to have been so misunderstood and even probably took for a troll. I know the AA its different forms its short half life for more than ten years, I had just received my 6 box of CardioC, I was reading the book Practising Medecine Without A Licence... and when I received this Newletter saying "if you bought pure ascorbic acid you got scammed" I did not believe it, by sharing this link I wanted to say you realize the bullshit that some dare to say ...and I have been understood totally upside down. :(
now I feel better :D

zarfas
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#11  Post by zarfas » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:13 am

georgium wrote:now I feel better :D
same here
*all good things*

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”