Re: Owen Announces His Mesh Removal Surgery Date

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

pamojja
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: Owen Announces His Mesh Removal Surgery Date

Post Number:#1  Post by pamojja » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:52 am

ofonorow wrote:[size=200]Please follow.. this creates the trend in Twitter.. (who the hell is Fonorow??.. ) And please share.. This is the feed that has the potential of taking down Twitter

A bit difficult to follow if one never participated on Facebook, Twitter and Co..

popnowlin
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Owen Announces His Mesh Rem...How to follow

Post Number:#2  Post by popnowlin » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:27 pm

If you want to follow Owen on twitter you first have to access twitter on your PC or your phone. I assume most people using the forum do so from their PC. Go to https://twitter.com/. Click on the Sign Up button. Follow the instructions. If you could sign up for the forum you can sign up for twitter.

Once you're signed up you should see a Search Twitter form along the top of the screen towards the right. Type in owenrfonorow. You should see twitter pop up the search results as Obi Wan Kenobie (aka Owen Fonorow). Click on this search result and you're taken to Owen's twitter account. Click on the Follow button and you're following Owen on twitter.

It works the same way on a phone or other mobile device. There may be some variations in what you see, but the steps should be the same. Post specific questions here and I'll be glad to help.

Jerry
Popnowlin
Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -- Dr. Seuss

popnowlin
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Owen Announces His Mesh Rem...How to follow

Post Number:#3  Post by popnowlin » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:57 am

You don't have to sign up for twitter using the same alias as you use in the forum. If you prefer to remain anonymous you can use any alias you want. While Owen is in the hospital, twitter is what he'll be using instead of the forum. It will be the best and quickest way to keep up with his progress and recovery. He would really like to keep the loyal forum members informed.

Thanks
Popnowlin

popnowlin
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Owen Announces His Mesh Remove Surgery Date

Post Number:#4  Post by popnowlin » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:43 pm

Owen's surgery has been postponed. More on twitter. - https://twitter.com/owenrfonorow
Popnowlin

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#5  Post by Johnwen » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:35 am

Owen faces a court hearing Monday morning since he will not consent to treatment. Owen would like to report that he feels great and all this has been like time off. He is however disappointed that he is not getting his infected mesh removed anytime soon.

Here’s the Illinois law on this;

http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/ilcs/fu ... 0050K1-119

Here’s the full chapter with all the goodies involved;

http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/ilcs/il ... nd=4700000

If they take this rant into the court I got a feeling he’s going to be there for awhile while they get his cortisol levels back in line..
Ie. Cortisol Rehab!

Especially this quote;

Owen Said;

Did I mention that you can take cortisol like I have as hydrocortisone and stay up practically for two (make that 3) weeks and have a super brain?

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13849

Safe use of Cortisol
By William McK Jefferies.
Page 8

Patients on cortisone therapy demonstrated diminished resistance to infection, and if they underwent even minor surgical procedures, they might collapse and die under the anesthetic.

Any questions WHY they would want to Postpone his surgery???

I hope he listens to reason! :idea:
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

Frank51
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#6  Post by Frank51 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:45 am

I don't do twitter or facebook and just happened to come here today looking for cancer information. I wondered if Leonard Coldwells book and thoughts on cancer had been posted here.

I wish Owen well on his surgery and hope he recovers with no problems.

I had a hernia fixed a year and a half ago and I've healed well from that. Hope mine never gets infected.

popnowlin
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#7  Post by popnowlin » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:44 pm

These are the symptoms Owen communicated about on his twitter feed. https://twitter.com/owenrfonorow.

headache
    flushed face
    mouth tooth pain
    teeth hurt when chewing
    kidney pain
    back and chest pain
    muscle pain
    very sore throat
    extremities burning
    difficulty breathing
    dizziness
    tremors and shaking
    bad cough with lots of mucus being expelled
Popnowlin

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#8  Post by Johnwen » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:59 am

High Cortisol Symptoms
The symptoms of too much cortisol develop gradually and mostly overlap with many other conditions and include[1-3]:

Depression
Fatigue
Weight gain, especially in the face, upper back (“buffalo hump”), and torso
Obesity, especially abdominal obesity/central obesity
Back pain
Thin skin
Decreased concentration
Swelling in the hands and feet
Low libido
Acne
Impaired memory (especially short term)
Female facial hair or female balding
Insomnia
Poor skin healing
Irritability
Menstrual abnormalities
Blood sugar dysregulation / high blood sugar
Decreased bone mineral density
High blood pressure
Easy bruising
Muscle wasting and weakness of arms and legs
Reddish purple streaks on skin
kidney disease

https://universityhealthnews.com/daily/ ... -symptoms/

This article doesn't address the fact that High Cortisol also blunts the immune system which opens the door for infections to take hold, which means they can hit anywhere on the body. The mouth area is the most prone and harbors a lot of bacteria. We all know a bite from any life form is the most dangerous because of the transfer of bacteria from the mouth of the Biting subject to the wound they inflect. Which means when the body's defense system is blunted the mouth is the easiest target to take hold, because of the amount of bacteria present!
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

dectiri
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#9  Post by dectiri » Wed May 02, 2018 11:24 am

but this makes no sense.... SEPSIS is by definition OVERWHELMING INFECTIONS... AND THE ORTHOMOLECULAR CURE FOR THAT IS THE IV-C COCKTAIL WITH B1 AND CORTISONE....... who's in charge of this death march???

First we were told that all we had to do was sign up for twitter and 'follow' his ID and all the rest would fall into place... but hardly anyone 'followed' him so Owen was getting desperate that things would go wrong... then when I checked my email for 'feeds' from Owen... nothing was there, so I went to twitter and all i see are 'mystifying' statements.... sometimes he's in pain extreme, sometimes he's fine. sometimes he's been kidnapped b/c the hospital lied to his family, sometimes the evil mds were denying him the cortisol he knew how to titrate correctly, and sometimes he was DUE IN COURT ON MONDAY!!!

HOW DO WE KNOW OWEN IS PROTECTED BY ORTHOMOLECULAR MEDICAL PEOPLE!!!

His daughter was going to be there, was she lied to, her husband is an md.... where's owen's wife... what hospital is this and what's their phone number........ Is anybody here in touch with what's really going on???!!! ttyl

Frodo
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#10  Post by Frodo » Wed May 02, 2018 12:31 pm

I followed Owem on twitter too. But there‘s no communication. That‘s probably because Owen has others worrying right now.

Joanna45
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#11  Post by Joanna45 » Thu May 03, 2018 11:03 am

We have not heard anything from Owen on Twitter fo 3 days so we are not being kept up to date.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#12  Post by ofonorow » Fri May 04, 2018 9:34 pm

I was disappointed by how little interest there was regarding the first ever IV/C use in an American hospital on a regular patient. Most people naturally assume vitamin C is available in American hospitals, as I did until I read Dr. Levy's book PRIMAL PANACEA, or that Malik's research on sepsis in a University setting had made any difference. I hope there are ERs that have started, but I doubt it.

What popnowlin was trying to convey was the list of various pains I felt when he was deprived of cortisol/hydrocortisone for 24 hours. Last Thursday paramedics showed up at The Vitamin C Store - for me. My wife had just asked me to go to the ER. She told me that our doctor had called her and said that they had relooked at recent blood labs, and that I was toxic.

I still don't know if at that point I could have avoided incarceration. So I had an 8-day vacation, and
The entire sorry episode is being posted.
Owen R. Fonorow, Follow #OWENRFONOROW at twitter

dectiri
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#13  Post by dectiri » Sat May 05, 2018 12:24 am

Owen, kindly next time tell us the hospital where you will be going. Then at least if twitter fails or some other thing falls apart, we can get on the phone and give the hospital a head ache... don't you agree phones are crucial... there are too many hospitals in the vicinity of chicago to start cold-calling... tho i did start after no messages came through.... looking forward to your regaling us with the treachery you endured. ttyl

Frodo
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#14  Post by Frodo » Sat May 05, 2018 3:00 pm

Owen
Your hospital history is really incredible. I have had similar experiences after my heart attack. I wish you all goes well. And that you‘ll soon be back in your forum again.
Frodo

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#15  Post by ofonorow » Wed May 09, 2018 5:52 am

dectiri wrote:Owen, kindly next time tell us the hospital where you will be going. Then at least if twitter fails or some other thing falls apart, we can get on the phone and give the hospital a head ache... don't you agree phones are crucial... there are too many hospitals in the vicinity of chicago to start cold-calling... tho i did start after no messages came through.... looking forward to your regaling us with the treachery you endured. ttyl

Thank you dectiri for your support. I had no opportunity to announce where I was falsely imprisoned, and my family rightfully feared for my life if I used Twitter. (I had thought I had sent a ton of material via Twitter that turns out was not shared over these concerns for my safety.)

There may be need to give the hospital where I should be going for this mesh removal a "head ache" as you say. All my poor surgeon knew, is that I was sent to another the hospital, and spent 8 days! I was not in a medical ward, but I did not have the heart to tell him (and confuse) him that I was in a mental ward.

For this reason, I just learned that he has scheduled my surgery for 3 weeks out! (I should have the mesh removal surgery tomorrow.) I think I can convince him to change his mind, but if not, then yes, lets give them hell.
Owen R. Fonorow, Follow #OWENRFONOROW at twitter

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”