Help! I have Epstein-Barr Virus

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

tangy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Help! I have Epstein-Barr Virus

Post Number:#1  Post by tangy » Fri May 11, 2018 1:44 pm

On a hunch i got myself tested for Epstein-Barr Virus and here are the results https://imgur.com/a/3aWPWVO . Any advice?

jimmylesante
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: Help! I have Epstein-Barr Virus

Post Number:#2  Post by jimmylesante » Sat May 12, 2018 11:07 am

Most people have or have had Epstein-Barr...... so congratulations?! :o

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#3  Post by ofonorow » Sun May 13, 2018 6:45 am

What do we know that can treat and cure viral infections? Hmmmm

I remember "Queen" who reported to us that she had listened to a Dr. Thomas Levy lecture. Dr. Levy said Vitamin C can treat and cure acute viral infection, but that he had a hunch, even chronic infection could be resolved with a large and long enough application of liposomal vitamin C. She described her regimen (testimonial near the top of https://vitaminccures.com/blog/index.php/heart-disease-testimonials/ and finally resolved her issues that 200 doctors couldn't. Think high quality liposomal vitamin C...
Owen R. Fonorow, Follow #OWENRFONOROW at twitter

johnyascorbate
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#4  Post by johnyascorbate » Sun May 13, 2018 7:17 am

eDOC
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#5  Post by eDOC » Sun May 20, 2018 5:36 am

You have a few options, that I use to get rid of viruses, whether EBV , HSV, Zika etc...

1. IV CsCl + DMSO (my newly devised protocol, as an antiviral)....very potent and effective, but requires someone possessing expertise. Max 2/3 IVs.

2. DMSO pushes/infusions + conventional antiviral......very effective... max 5 -7 days.

3. DMSO infusions alone, effective...max 10 days.

4. VC and other supplements shall take ages...maybe months and still may not cure.

Good luck!!

eDOC!!
Rookie, rusty, subaverage doc but one that gives results. I'd recommend to think twice, before sending emails, since would charge for a consult!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#6  Post by ofonorow » Sun May 20, 2018 6:35 am

4. VC and other supplements shall take ages...maybe months and still may not cure.

Agreed eDOC, (nice to see you back), if ordinary vitamin C. What Levy was talking about and Queen discovered, is the "magic" of a True liposomal vitamin C, which Dr. Levy first reported from his clinical experience to be perhaps 10 times as effective against infection as the same amount of vitamin C introduced intravenously by vein. So 10 grams of a True-liposomal (not a DIY emulsion) was clinically as effective as 100 gram IV/C. Here is Queen's correspondence:

Miracle of your web site..

I would just like to share with you the true miracle of your website. After 5 years of personal research in trying to cure myself and with several readings and re-readings of your website, especially Stone’s papers, I was able to cure my fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, severe circulatory problems, arthritis, and even a horrific swollen check with a toothache and bleeding gums. I have also had a heart attack and hemolytic urea syndrome years ago. After listening to a speech by Dr. Levy in which he said “he had a hunch” that even chronic diseases could be cured if vit c was administered long enough and strong enough. So that is what I did. I started out slowly with oral supplements but couldn’t tolerate it with bowels. So I bought his Lypo C and took 5-15 packets daily over the course of 7 days and suddenly nearly all my horrific ailments are gone. I even began sleeping at night!! I use to read blogs like this and refused to believe that they could be true. In the end, the research papers you have published is what finally clinched it. I even diagnosed my own subclinical signs of scurvy with your website. I am going to go to every one of my 200 doctors and give them copies of all this if it’s ok. They have a lot of explaining to do! I also have at least 20 years of my past medical records of these ailments that I had to retrieve to file for disability. God Bless you all. I am soooo happy.

Queen
Owen R. Fonorow, Follow #OWENRFONOROW at twitter

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”