Need a dental filling and possibly a root canal.

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

francisunderwood
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Need a dental filling and possibly a root canal.

Post Number:#1  Post by francisunderwood » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:51 pm

The filling part doesn't scare me but according to the xray the cavity goes almost all the way to the root. The dentist said there is a good chance I just need a filling since I don't have any pain but won't know until the procedure has started.

What should I do, I have read bad stories on root canals.

pamojja
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: Need a dental filling and possibly a root canal.

Post Number:#2  Post by pamojja » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:41 am

francisunderwood wrote:The filling part doesn't scare me but according to the xray the cavity goes almost all the way to the root. The dentist said there is a good chance I just need a filling since I don't have any pain but won't know until the procedure has started.

What should I do, I have read bad stories on root canals.

When I was in that position of having a tooth repaired and not being sure of being possible (in 2006), I instructed the dentist to extract it in such a case. After the procedure he announced that he had done a root-canal instead!?!

2 years later, and some serious infections later (myopericarditis and schistosomiasis), I got diagnosed a PAD with a 60% walking-disability due to a 80% blockage at my abdominal aorta bifurcation. Though I could reverse after 6 years the walking-disability, I still do suffer from ME/CFS symptoms (being able to work part-time only). Therefore got the root-canal treated tooth pulled last year from a different dentist.

What to do with such an ass-hole of a dentist?

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#3  Post by ofonorow » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:30 am

According to Dr. Levy and friends (boyd Halley, Hal Huggins, etc.) ALL root canals become toxic, and not only toxic, but they produce some of the most toxic substances known.

I think pulling the tooth is the only answer.
Owen R. Fonorow, Follow #OWENRFONOROW at twitter

francisunderwood
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#4  Post by francisunderwood » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:21 am

I knew I had read different things about the root canals. I understand that cuts off blood flow to the tooth, if that is the case does the infection it causes just leak around the tooth?

If I do roll the dice I might get lucky and just need a filling. The dentist wants to avoid a root canal but said the decay is so close to the pulp we won't know until its down to that area. At that point its not like I can just get up and leave.

So if I do take a chance and get a filling that turns into a root canal how could I monitor it to make sure its not too toxic? Xrays in the future?

Sorry, this is just new and I need a tooth because it's 2nd one from the back on the bottom.

johnyascorbate
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#5  Post by johnyascorbate » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:44 am

Find a Huggins approved dentist. If you live in the States, particularly in the north east, I would recommend Dr. Grube, in Scranton,PA.

https://iabdm.org/location/

https://www.hugginsappliedhealing.com/find-a-huggins-centers-for-healing-dentist/

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”