VITAMIN C CURES: Heart Disease

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Practicing Medicine Without A License ?

Post Number:#16  Post by ofonorow » Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:35 am

DanSco wrote:My book arrived last night.
I found a typo on page 23. The last sentence should start "Adjacent segments without...."

Good catch, as this is in a Willis quote which is probably the reason
we missed it

Magister22 wrote:
Now the list of typos and other possible corrections:

1. On the bottom of page 20, there is this sentence: "By 1995 Willis had..." I believe that should be "By 1955 Willis had..."

I can't tell you how much we appreciate this review! One of the doctor reviewers caught this one, however, it was still present in what was to be the finally final version.
2. In the middle of page 28 there is this sentence: "Dr. Levy then found more than 650 studies form the scientific..." I think "form" should be "from."

This looks to be fixed.
3. On pp 36-37 there is a quote from Linus Pauling followed by "1986, 2006." Surely only the first date is correct and 2006 should be removed?

Think we are going to leave this alone

4. On page 92, about 2/3 of the way down, there is a sentence in which I think a well intended attempt at gender neutrality turned out badly: "The doctor would receive his or her annual payment when a family gives to him or her voucher." I know it's not politically correct these days to mention it but the rule in English is that the masculine form is used as the indefinite personal pronoun. So I think a lot of confusion could be avoided by rewriting the sentence as, "The doctor would receive his annual payment when a family gives him their voucher."

-- Magister22

The "editor" had already caught and fixed this one.

Now is the time. If any other reader had spotted anything, even the smallest error. We thank you!
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#17  Post by ofonorow » Mon May 12, 2008 9:11 am

Owen,
I do have a question regarding the book itself. After some investigation it would seem the the book itself is only theoretical and not factual,nevertheless , even this being the case I would still like to read it.
Again thanking you for your service,
Yours faithfully.

David H.

Interesting, can you share where you found/read this about the book?

> I do have a question regarding the book itself. After some investigation it
> would seem the the book itself is only theoretical and not factual

It is true that we cover the Vitamin C theory of heart disease as first proposed by Willis in the 1950s, and greatly expanded by Linus Pauling and Matthias Rath in the late 1980s. A theory that is covered no where else to my knowledge, expect perhaps Dr. Levy's STOP AMERICA'S #1 KILLER.

But not "factual"?! Unbelievable maybe. And that is why we used decade long case histories of REAL people, using their REAL names. These people can be contacted to verify their testimony. These cases are incredible, but most definitely factual.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#18  Post by ofonorow » Fri May 23, 2008 7:57 am

We have posted the Protocol (Chapter 7 of the book) as a excerpt of the book.

It is a PDF file. You can get to the link from here

http://www.practicingmedicinewithoutali ... /protocol/
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Mica

Post Number:#19  Post by Mica » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:59 am

Book with verifiable case-stories sounds better than most expensive double-blinded controlled trial conducted so far.

I am curious - how many case stories are covered in the book?

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#20  Post by ofonorow » Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:10 am

Sorry I missed Mica's question. Lets see,
Carol Smith
Richard (from forum who I think must have passed away)
Jeff Fenlason
Les (from forum, who we haven't heard from in awhile)
Gerald from Australia
several minor reports and then
Steve from Florida (from forum - who says the therapy didn't work for him)

The chapter became LONG. Carol Smith and Fenlason are almost ten years each.

The rest of the testimonials not in the book are posted
http://practicingmedicinewithoutalicense.com/#TESTIMONY

I've noticed that those on Tower products are still alive. It is probably not only the formula, but the fact that taking 2 drinks daily (rather than a bunch of pills) helps with long-term compliance, while people taking loads of pills tend to slack off.

By the way, book is now available at amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Practicing-Medici ... 137&sr=8-1
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Ralph Lotz
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#21  Post by Ralph Lotz » Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:45 am

What Owen has done in his book is to show the history of how Pauling and Rath developed their unified theory, and then provided case studies to support the theory.

According to the rules of the scientific method, the Pauling-Rath theory stands until proven wrong. Their methods and experiments are specified in US Patent #5,278,189.
Dr. Rath has also written extensively on his continued work which also continues to support their theory.

The reason that the theory is not tested or proven by NIH or acknowledged by the mainstream is strictly political as it would destroy the un-health care system in America and its cholesterol numbers game nonsense.
"Unless we put medical freedom into the constitution...medicine will organize into an undercover dictatorship..force people who wish doctors and treatment of their own choice to submit to only what..dictating outfit offers." Dr. Benjamin Rush

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#22  Post by ofonorow » Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:47 am

Ralph was able to post on July 7, but then, for some reason, this forum became locked? I think I have opened it up, not sure what happened.

FYI, There will be another national one hour radio broadcast covering the contents of the book at 10:00 p.m. CST next Thursday, Aug 14, 2008 on RENSE. This time I'll be on with Carol Smith and another "Carol". Both these women have first-hand experience with the Pauling therapy turning around their severe heart disease.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

w6nrw
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#23  Post by w6nrw » Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:48 am

'can't find anything listed as 'RENSE'

Any other info that would enable finding this on the boob -tube?
Curiosity cures boredom, there aint no cure for curiosity . . .

Seymore Spectacles

Post Number:#24  Post by Seymore Spectacles » Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:38 pm

I found this on the home page (of the TVCF site).

mms://rense.gsradio.net/rense/windows_m ... 08_hr2.wma

I hope that helps. I haven't listened to it yet.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#25  Post by ofonorow » Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:39 am

This is the second show with Rense with the 2 "carols". The second story, Carol 2, is more amazing than the first, Carol Smith from the book.

mms://rense.gsradio.net/rense/windows_m ... 08_hr2.wma
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Dolev
quack
quack

Post Number:#26  Post by Dolev » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:50 pm

Owen,

I finally read the book, and I must congratulate you on truly excellent work!!!
Dolev

fergy999

Post Number:#27  Post by fergy999 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:00 am

Hi Owen

The book is great and super informative,congratulations.

Ive just realised that in buying Tower A9 Im not supporting your costs. What is the equivalent product in your range. Is is Cardio C

Fergy

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#28  Post by ofonorow » Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:01 am

fergy999 wrote:Hi Owen

The book is great and super informative,congratulations.

Ive just realised that in buying Tower A9 Im not supporting your costs. What is the equivalent product in your range. Is is Cardio C

Fergy

Thank you for the kind remarks about our book.

I have been a long time supporter of Tower and a distributor for them over the years, and I plan to get even more active in the future. I would stick with Tower.

Cardio-C is not anything like the Tower Ascorsine-9, which is a very complete Pauling-therapy product. Cardio-C is a simple preventive, while A-9 has most of Pauling and/or Dr. Levy's recommends. (The closest product the Foundation offers is our Ascorbade Longevity Drink, but there are reasons A-9 is better for Cardiovascular patients.)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#29  Post by ofonorow » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:37 am

Owen Fonorow;

The most valuable book I have ever owned is "Practicing Medicine Without A license." Please let me know when I will be able to obtain a copy of the Handbook Volume 2. Thank you for you valuable time.

Sincerely Yours;
Gloria G.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Miro
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#30  Post by Miro » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:31 am

I'm not sure what rationale one can use to explain why case studies are actually enough to conclude that Vitamin C is an effective treatment. Further, the book only covers few case studies. This will scream "bias" to every doctor since all of the studies covered are positive (there is no way there isn't a negative one).

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”