Registering with this forum

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Registering with this forum

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Wed May 30, 2012 2:55 am

Registering for this forum is a two-step process.

Attention New Users

Welcome.

After registering in the normal way (link at the top), you will receive an email.

However, you must forward the forum registration email to Owen for him to manually activate your account.

The email address you will need to reach Owen (to forward to) will be in the forum generated email message.

To prove you are human, and not an advertiser, we'd appreciate at least a sentence explaining your interest in vitamin C and why you want to join the forum. If you don't include a short explanation, your will be activated, but with restricted permissions.

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Mike K

Re: Registering with this forum

Post Number:#2  Post by Mike K » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:20 am

Hello, I am having problem posting new topic. I read the faq but no luck. Can you help? Thanks

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#3  Post by ofonorow » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:56 am

Hi, you have posted here - so you must be a member - and logged in.

What exactly is the nature of the problem?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by ofonorow » Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:28 am

We are having an issue that our IP address has been put on a "bad guy" list that administrators use to eliminate spam.

Not sure if this is a dirty trick, since we never broadcast spam emails (unless we have been hacked?) So administrators that use this list will not accept email from our server. This can affect notifications, and our password resets, etc. Any time this server sends email.

It is on my list to lookat... And the prices have almost doubled so we may be changing servers, again.

I don't know this for sure, but I don't believe google (gmail) blocks us. So people having this problem might create a gmail account, if getting email from us is important until we can figure out how to address this.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”