Criminal Complaints and Investigation

This is meant to be a legal record, and not an interactive forum. But if members do have questions, they may ask them as it means that something is not clear. The outcome of the criminal investigations may have National Implications. I was falsely imprisoned and tortured, as will be documented in this forum.

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

Forum rules
The forum will be moderated and only clarification questions will be allowed.
ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Criminal Complaints and Investigation

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Wed May 09, 2018 5:26 am

This is currently a placeholder, until I can secure the video tape as states evidence, and file a series of criminal complains. Johnwen, you seem to research law as well as medicine, so if you can think of any other potential criminal charges, I am all ears.

Complaints I intend to Swear Out

Conspiracy to Commit Murder (The group of doctors who denied me my legally prescribed medication that I require to exist.)

False Imprisonment (Various documents were signed to incarcerate me that contain fraudulent and false information)

Violations of Illinois Law for behavioral incarcerations (I was sent to the most restrictive, Intensive Behavorial Care Unit, rather than least restrictive environment as required by law.)

Insurance Fraud (Specifically the use of HALDOL to make the "inmates" appear to be crazed and to extend their stays.)

I was denied the right to use a phone -which was clearly my right in the Illinois law that I was provided.

There were massive violations of the HIPAA Privacy law. (Everything was done based on prior knowledge, which I had never consented to sharing.)

Is denying me a legally prescribed prescription a crime? It will be the basis of the later malpractice law suits. (How can it be "standard medical practice" to deny me all access to a legally prescribed medicine that would kill me if I don't have it?)
Owen R. Fonorow, Follow #OWENRFONOROW at twitter

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Criminal Complaints and Investigation

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Thu May 10, 2018 6:59 am

The legal problem that the hospital is facing is that all the information that was put on my records and certificates was dated, or 3 days old. (Note that so far, the hospital administrators are "running silent and deep," meaning there has been no response to my offer for a non-monetary settlement) .

The video tape evidence will prove that nothing that was written was current or visible during my 8-day stay at Club Good-Samaritan. (The big question is how did my new medical team know of my previous flamboyance?).

As already stated, my dental pain and raging infection was relieved from the use of the correct antibiotic. The antibiotic had reduced my cortisol requirements almost back to my normal. I had been able to sleep for 3 nights in a row. I, like you, can't wait to review the video tapes.

And even without the video, there are witnesses.

I wrongly thought the court document WAS the first certificate, but it seems to be a document for the court to order me held against my will. (And page 5 is missing; it was not supplied to me). I have not yet seen either the FIRST or SECOND certificates. (We've requested copies of ALL my medical records during the stay. ).

If you review this court document, you will note on page 2 that the reason for the incarceration was because I required "immediate hospitalization for the prevention of such harm." The reasons given:

Vanessa Rios, RN wrote:"Patient admitted due to very manic "labile?" pressured speech and tangential thoughts, patient improperly taking medications with poor judgment and insight. Preoccupied with health issues. Patient "irritable?" to happy + angry, frequent mood swings."

https://vitamincfoundation.org/pdfs/FirstCertificate4-4-27-2018.pdf

Even if this case against me were true, (it wasn't), how would these "crimes against humanity" justify placing me in the most restrictive ward in the hospital behavioral unit? Where was the potential harm to myself or others?

The video will show whether there was any "pressured speech" (...although I was being kidnapped...).

The improperly taking medications is the crux of the reason for the incarceration - and why I was denied my hydrocortisone causing indescribable pain and suffering. My endro had prescribed a legal prescription, and the attending endocrinologist Dr. Swade, we had never met before the visit to the funny farm, listened to my medical history, and my explanation for determining the correct dosage. Dr Swade said that he understood there was no other way to determine the proper dosage in my case, and he stated: "You (Owen) are doing the right thing. Your fine. Go home and rest."

Apparently this opinion didn't jibe with the signed (but false) First Certificate, so I was not sent home.

As far as being "preoccupied with health issues", when they finally received by 451 pages of medical records (and that was just since the insertion of the hernia mesh on June 4, 2014) they may have started to appreciate my preoccupation :) ("Nobody here is going to take the time to read 451 pages" - Nurse "Joan") (Thinking about this, it just occurred to me who in the background was probably pulling my wife's strings... Who in our family thinks this way and has a medical background.)

Thanks to johnwen's diligence, we see that the ICU/hospital have several potential legal problems, not the least of which is that 2 psychiatrists must have certified my danger. I only saw one, and I first saw Dr. Sheikh, long after the 24 hour deadline. (Even the date on this hearing form is past the 24 hours since I was abducted into the ER.)

Here is the page describing my rights as a behavioral patient under Illinois Law that was in the handout:
https://vitamincfoundation.org/pdfs/RightsofIndividuals.pdf

You will note clear violations, most of which are circled. The first and foremost is my incarceration into the most restrictive environment, this after Dr. Swade had told me, 'You did the right thing. Your fine, go home and rest (for my upcoming hernia mesh removal surgery)." They've got some splaining to do.

Yesterday I filed an official complaint with the state of Illinois, Human Rights Authority. (HRA). They have contacted me, and tell me that their "Grand Jury" meets once a month. So we will know by early June whether they will investigate this case.

Finally, I deposed Dr. Sheikh, although he must have thought I was just asking questions as his patient. Little did he know that I had morphed into an undercover federal investigator.. (I am after all Regular Air Force as an Academy grad. My commission never expires, and I can be called into active duty during a National emergency. So I am technically a "federal agent.")

This deposition was written down just after the fact, from memory, after one of the longer discussions the "good" doctor and I ever had.

DEPOSITION OF TAHIR SHEIKH, MD
May 1st, 2018 10:00 a.m.

Note:I suppose since I am regular Air Force whose commission never expires (all U. S. Military graduates) that I have morphed into an undercover investigator for the feds.

OWEN: Do you know the conversion ((equivalence) between predisone and hydrocortisone? (Note: The answer is 1 mg predisone is equivalent to 5 mg of hydrocortisone.)
TAHIR: (Approximately). There is a lot I don't know. NO.

OWEN: The first certificate was false, based on prior and privacy protected info. It is a fraud (implied - why am I still being held?) **Also note that what I thought was the first certificate - was the court hearing document above. I have never seen the 1st or 2nd certificates.)
TAHIR: (no comment that I can remember, so I continued)

OWEN: Is there a medical reason to hold me?
TAHIR: No. The issue is that you "spent money..." (Not sure where that came from, but obviously talking to my family WITHOUT MY WRITTEN PERMISSION. Yes, I wanted my JOURNEY TO THE AFTERLIFE Party just in case the surgeons hand slipped during the mesh removal.. No outcome is guaranteed in such a major surgery. The party wasn't that much money, because there was to have been no Alcohol. )

OWEN: Is there a mental (health) reason to hold me, given that I was never examined. I was allowed by this hospital to sign a new Health Care Power of Attorney.
TAHIR: Your brother said you were brilliant (I cut him off with the next question..)

OWEN: For what reason are you holding me, and why was I put in the most restrictive environment, instead of the least restrictive environment as required by law?
TAHIR: (Silent. No discernible answer)

OWEN: How would you know I was "manic" unless someone told you and violated my privacy rights and HIPPA law?[
TAHIR: (No answer)

OWEN: Why was my wife sent home from the ER with all my clothes? (Note this is very unusual, unless everything that followed was preordained)
TAHIR: (No response)

OWEN: If I am to remain incarcerated, I need sunshine, walk time in the sun, or vitamin D pills. (Neither ever happened)
TAHIR: (No response)

OWEN: I will need the correct dose of cortisol. Yesterday I agreed to sign (the HIPPA form) requesting y medical records, (but no one had come around with a HIPPA form for me to sign after 24 hours). This hasn't happened yet, Why?
TAHIR: (Orders a nurse to prepare a HIPPA form. Which I signed)

OWEN: Are you the sole reason I am still incarcerated?
TAHIR: YES.

OWEN: Why is the haldol psyche drug still on my chart? (I had always refused it. The only time I may have been given it was when I was forcibly injected with some drug during the ER, and later when it was forcibly injected (after I verbally refused) during the 4011 evaluation. Both times were through my IV. (I am not certain what these two drugs were, but will as soon as all my medical records from this episode are released to me).
TAHIER: Its a sedative, to relax you, but you can always refuse it.

(Note. This prescription even followed me to my favorite pharmacy, which my wife diligently (and unknowingly) picked up for me... Without the required-by-law explanation by the pharmacist, by the way. When I asked them, they said my record showed that I had taken it previously... (Ah, at the funny farm! Isn't privacy a wonderful thing in America these days?)

https://vitamincfoundation.org/pdfs/DepositionTahirSheikh.pdf

dectiri
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#3  Post by dectiri » Fri May 11, 2018 12:41 pm

So-o-o... THE doctor who held the key to keep you locked up claiming the excuse of medical knowledge of your use of the 'drug' hydrocortisone to EXTREME DOSES... DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE EXTREME IS IN TERMS OF THE PREDNISONE BENCHMARK?? this is getting creepier by the bit-by-bit details..... oy!

And just for the extreme possibility of rockefeller/cdc/oil-pharmacy connection, I just asked google for the closest mosques where this 'Sheikh' could be 'posted', and was amazed to see that there were a HALF DOZEN MOSQUES WITHIN 5 MILES... and even more amazing numbers within 10..... is that normal near Chicago? ttyl, while I check out that claim by a candidate in California that he has discovered millions of dollars being given to leftwing democrat political groups BY THE CDC for 'tackling health issues'.... ttyl

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by ofonorow » Mon May 14, 2018 6:41 am

Thanks for the research. I am not yet caught up in any conspiracy theory other than my family fearing my excess "steroids" had turned me into a basket case. A criminal investigation, with the power to give immunity in exchange for information re: who instigated this, should reveal any outside ties to my incarceration.

And let me reiterate, even while I was "flamboyant," I knew that "mania" was a side effect of high steroid use. I knew that I could use this excuse to cover some of the more outlandish things I said and emailed; that I could be forgiven. Again, although I may have exhibited some "manic" behavior, I was never out of control or a danger to myself or others. I was aware of what I was doing, even without much sleep. However, given the hysteria created in my family and employees, it seems to have worked too well, and I am sorry I put them through what they have been going through!

Apparently people are really afraid of the IRS. After much due diligence, I have become a Pete Hendrickson/Otto Skinner follower. (http://losthorizons.com/BulletinBoard.htm)

As I mentioned in one of my emails, I have come to believe that "black" elements of the US Government were behind the attacks in NYC on 9/11. (If someone can show me a picture of an airline wing at the Pentagon "crash", I might change my mind. At this point, my personal belief is that a cruise missile hit the pentagon. If gold wasn't stored in the building next to the Tower, which also went down, and was about to be delivered to China the NEXT DAY, I am willing to change my opinion.)

Furthermore, I think our most honorable institution, our military, would be interested in the fact that every war, since Woodrow Wilson, has been the result of a "false flag." These men and women have died for this country in wars that were started by foreign interests and designed to embellish the financial coffers of the big-business of war. (Even world-war II, which I think most American's are happy that we fought and won, has an element of a "false flag." There is a book SPY - COUNTER SPY, that was printed in 1976, or 30 years after the UK classified restriction lapsed. I believe this is the correct book https://www.amazon.com/Spy-counterspy-autobiography-Dusko-Popov/dp/0448116065/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1526301569&sr=1-1&keywords=spy+counterspy (I read the first edition in 1976).

The double agent described was supposedly the roll model for Ian Flemming's JAMES BOND. In this book, it was revealed that this double agent personally told both J. Edgar Hoover and President Roosevelt of the imminent Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. So the highest levels of American government knew, and the evidence is that they took this spy's report seriously because the Air Craft Carriers were moved.

Not to mention that we know the cures for heart disease, and potentially very effective cure for cancer, and the cures for most non-genetic chronic ailments.

dectiri
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#5  Post by dectiri » Tue May 15, 2018 4:02 pm

hmmm... yeah ditto on most of your 'conspiracy' ideas but that revelation that they had actually moved the aircraft carriers prior to pearl harbor was amazing evidence... had heard the false flag list but not that one... thanks for the link.. ttyl

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#6  Post by ofonorow » Sun May 20, 2018 6:27 am

FOR THE RECORD

It has been difficult, to say the least, to find an attorney experienced in these matters. (There are a great many divorce, estate, family or business lawyers, etc. No doubt a case like mine is rare, involving civil rights and health care. The best (reputation) attorney's contacted all had conflicts of interest, either they had already been retained by the hospital, or have represented the psychiatrist.) I even tried to retain some of the more famous "personal injury" attorneys, who also declined.

The primary objective is to preserve the video of me as evidence, and time is running out. Attorney after attorney told me the couldn't help me "We don't do that." (File an evidence preservation order.) Thinking I would have to go before the court pro se (representing myself) I finally received a call from an attorney who said he can and will help. He sounded too good to be true, so we'll see how far this goes early next week. In the meantime, I will have to proceed on my own, because with that video preserved, I could go pro se on the basis that I was no threat to myself or others, even though official certificates were signed to the contrary.

After the difficulty retaining an attorney, I called the Illinois States Attorney's office because I felt there may be criminal charges. They told me that if there are criminal charges, I should go to the "police" and if they cannot help, hire an attorney. The Illnois State's Attorney told me that they would not be in a position to file an evidence preservation order.

My first call was to the FBI (turns out they have an office in the city where I live.) I felt my constitutional rights had been violated. They were very professional over the phone, but explained that they would not be able to file an evidence preservation order for one citizen, even with jurisdiction. Their agents had enough trouble getting their own court orders through the Federal courts.

I then went to my local police station, however, since the "incidents" happened in another city, my local police "passed the buck" and suggested I talk to the police in the city where the hospital was located. I went to the Downer's Grove police. Again, the very professional police office listened to the story, but explained that what I was describing would not be actionable by their department (just as an EPA environmental spill is against the law, but not something the police would investigate.) The police officer felt that what I was describing was civil, not criminal, and suggested a medical "malpractice" attorney..

I then went online to a Dupage county lawyer referral service - searching for malpractice lawyers. So far no response.

Then I received an interesting email from a public relations person from the Hospital asking me to take this forum on my incarceration down, suggesting that it was libelous and defamatory. I responded that a) if the hospital agrees in writing to preserve the video of me, I will take this forum offline, b) all the names will appear in public records because court cases are public records, and c) Truth is an absolute defense against slander/libel. (I may post the email and my response.)

Return to “OWEN'S INVOLUNTARY INCARCERATION AND FALSE IMPRISONMENT”