Proof that the unblocking of arteries has occurred

This is where the best forum discussions are preserved for posterity.

Moderator: ofonorow

jonscubas

I have to learn to get my dosages right :)

Post Number:#16  Post by jonscubas » Wed May 09, 2007 7:56 pm

ofonorow wrote:
Daily intake:
16 grams of Vitamin C
2.5 grams of Lysine - Pharmaceutical grade
2.5 grams of Proline - Pharmaceutical grade

This is a good amount of vitamin C (unless you can tolerate 30,000 mg daily). Is this your
tolerance?

I have seen cases where 2.5 g of lysine has 'worked' but Pauling's recommended therapeutic dosage was 5 grams to 6 grams of lysine (Linus Pauling Video Lecture A UNIFIED THEORY)

The body makes its own proline, and while some Alt. Docs I know recommend 2 grams of proline, the product I have the most experience with contains about one half gram (500 mg) at the therapeutic dosage, and its users consistently report marvelous results

That is, until they began implanting medicated, rather than plain metal stents. (Be glad yours aren't seeded with radiation pellets!)

So your lysine seems a bit low, and the proline seems a bit high.

The problems with many cardiovascular drugs (including red yeast rice) is that they interfere with the body's own production of a vitamin-like substance called coenzyme Q10 (or CoQ10). Now, someone at your age (i.e. less than 40) usually doesn't need to supplement CoQ10, but because you are taking these drugs, you should supplement around 200 mg daily. Just know that it is impossible for a cell to produce energy without this coenzyme present.

I meant that I'm taking 2.5 grams of Lysine and Proline 3 times a day, totaling 8 grams of each amino acid. I am also taking Unique E, 3 gel capsules, and taking 200 mg of CoQ10 a day.

jonscubas

Is there a test to check on arterial plaque regression?

Post Number:#17  Post by jonscubas » Sat May 12, 2007 11:54 pm

Is there some type of test that one can have to see record the regression of plaque?

The test has to be metal stent friendly. I hear that MRI's are a no no. But a test called a thermography scan keeps coming up.

Anyone have an idea?

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Cardioretinometry

Post Number:#18  Post by ofonorow » Sun May 13, 2007 7:37 am

Dr. Sydney Bush of the UK is developing just such a test that looks at the microscopic arteries in the retina.

You can begin reading about Dr. Bush's work here

http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/bush/
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

jonscubas

Re: Cardioretinometry

Post Number:#19  Post by jonscubas » Sun May 13, 2007 8:37 am

ofonorow wrote:Dr. Sydney Bush of the UK is developing just such a test that looks at the microscopic arteries in the retina.

You can begin reading about Dr. Bush's work here

http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/bush/

Is the test available in California, where?

jonscubas

Is there any actual proven stent friendly exams out there?

Post Number:#20  Post by jonscubas » Tue May 15, 2007 4:56 pm

Anyone know? Thermography, some sort of scan?

teester

What it's done for me...

Post Number:#21  Post by teester » Thu May 17, 2007 8:03 pm

Hello Jon. I began taking large doses of C one year ago. Not taking any proline and infrequently take lysine. My chest pains vanished, I'm not sure when but I noticed they were gone six month or so after starting. Currently taking around 25-40g C/day due to the allergy season, pills and ascorbate power. My stomach hasn't given me any problems either...

When did you start the regimen and have you seen any improvement?

jonscubas

Re: What it's done for me...

Post Number:#22  Post by jonscubas » Thu May 17, 2007 10:40 pm

teester wrote:Hello Jon. I began taking large doses of C one year ago. Not taking any proline and infrequently take lysine. My chest pains vanished, I'm not sure when but I noticed they were gone six month or so after starting. Currently taking around 25-40g C/day due to the allergy season, pills and ascorbate power. My stomach hasn't given me any problems either...

When did you start the regimen and have you seen any improvement?

February 2007 is when I started the Vitamin C and Lysine protocol. I started the Proline in March 2007. It's been roughly 3 months since I learned about this protocol while researching, and eventually speaking with Jonathan Campbell, at http://www.cqs.com/

I then started researching further and found Owen Fonorrow's name on the net. I've tried a lot of other stuff before this protocol, enzyme, herbs, and oral chelation. I still ended up with 2 more angioplasties over the last 2 years.

To date since starting the protocol the only improvement I have experienced has been in my blood pressure and cholesterol results. The only thing I can attest my HDL going to 56 mmg is to this protocol. My chief complaint has been with random and sometimes anxiety causing chest tightness I experience throughout the day, that has not yet ceased, I've had this for 3 years now, ever since the first angioplasty, I've not been the same.

teester

Taking C to BT

Post Number:#23  Post by teester » Fri May 18, 2007 5:25 pm

Have you figured out your bowel tolerance amounts yet? Do you take it in several divided doses daily? If so do you take enough to stay just at BT?

I take it probably every two hours during allergy season and probably 3 times daily otherwise but I'm not having any real problems other than BP which seems to be coming down a little from where it maxed at.

I read where someone took 10g at once and tried it twice daily. Dividing it up will allow one to take more of it without getting to BT.

Please keep us all posted with your progress. I'm sure you'll see substantial benefits soon unless you're dealing with a 100% blockage which I doubt you have. Then again, I'm not a physician either...

jonscubas

Re: Taking C to BT

Post Number:#24  Post by jonscubas » Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:32 am

teester wrote:Have you figured out your bowel tolerance amounts yet? Do you take it in several divided doses daily? If so do you take enough to stay just at BT?

I take it probably every two hours during allergy season and probably 3 times daily otherwise but I'm not having any real problems other than BP which seems to be coming down a little from where it maxed at.

I read where someone took 10g at once and tried it twice daily. Dividing it up will allow one to take more of it without getting to BT.

Please keep us all posted with your progress. I'm sure you'll see substantial benefits soon unless you're dealing with a 100% blockage which I doubt you have. Then again, I'm not a physician either...

I'm still at 18 Grams of Vitamin C, 6 Grams of Lysine, and just under 1 Gram of Proline.

I have tried going higher on the Vitamin C, but I'm still plagued with shortness of breath. Last night I couldn't even sleep until 3 am.

teester

Post Number:#25  Post by teester » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:07 am

Have you made any progress since Feb? Pauling mentioned some cases of very quick reduction in angina pains.

jonscubas

Post Number:#26  Post by jonscubas » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:51 pm

teester wrote:Have you made any progress since Feb? Pauling mentioned some cases of very quick reduction in angina pains.

As I mentioned, still experiencing shortness of breath and sleepless nights because of it. Cholesterol number look fine, blood pressure fine, still feel like crap.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

A thought

Post Number:#27  Post by ofonorow » Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:56 am

Do you have dental fillings? Mercury amalgams?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

jonscubas

Re: A thought

Post Number:#28  Post by jonscubas » Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:58 am

ofonorow wrote:Do you have dental fillings? Mercury amalgams?

I've had Silver fillings now for over 30 years.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Silver are mercury

Post Number:#29  Post by ofonorow » Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:13 pm

Well old fillings are better than the newer ones, but they still degrade with age.

My thought is based on a memory about how mercury poisons red blood cells. Apparently a hemoglobin molecule can carry 4 oxygen atoms, which are easily released at their destination (in the capillaries).

A mercury atom can occupy one or more of the spaces on the hemoglobin molecule that oxygen should be attached to, and the mercury will not be released. Thus the oxygen carrying ability of the blood can be reduced, especially the more mercury in your system. It is possible that your "shortness of breath" is the body trying to breath harder because your red blood cells are not becoming oxygenated.

There is probably a blood test.

In any case, it is not a bad idea to have the mercury removed anyway.
You would have to find a dentist with expertise in mercury (silver) removal. The life of blood cells is short, so that with a few weeks or months after the mercury removal, if this is the cause of your difficulty, you would know whether this was the root cause of the shortness of breath.[/b]
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

jonscubas

Re: Silver are mercury

Post Number:#30  Post by jonscubas » Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:06 am

ofonorow wrote:Well old fillings are better than the newer ones, but they still degrade with age.

My thought is based on a memory about how mercury poisons red blood cells. Apparently a hemoglobin molecule can carry 4 oxygen atoms, which are easily released at their destination (in the capillaries).

A mercury atom can occupy one or more of the spaces on the hemoglobin molecule that oxygen should be attached to, and the mercury will not be released. Thus the oxygen carrying ability of the blood can be reduced, especially the more mercury in your system. It is possible that your "shortness of breath" is the body trying to breath harder because your red blood cells are not becoming oxygenated.

There is probably a blood test.

In any case, it is not a bad idea to have the mercury removed anyway.
You would have to find a dentist with expertise in mercury (silver) removal. The life of blood cells is short, so that with a few weeks or months after the mercury removal, if this is the cause of your difficulty, you would know whether this was the root cause of the shortness of breath.[/b]

I have every intention of getting these fillings changed later on. Unfortunately I can't afford to do it :(

It will be 4 months on the Pauling Protocol on June 25, 2007. My blood pressure at rest on the average is 125/75 with my pulse averaging 60-65 bpm. I'm about 50 pounds overweight.

Still getting the shortness of breath problem randomly throughout the day. Yesterday I was loading 3 computer monitors onto my truck and it was bugging me, walking around pushing them on a cart wasn't fun either.

I was walking up 2 flights of stairs yesterday, it took me a minute to catch my breath. My left ring and middle fingers are kind of numb, but that could have been from a muscle strain, but I notice that when I go to bed and wake up later those finger on my left hand feel a little sluggish, and then sometimes I get a poking sensation in my left tricep, never on my right arm do I experience anything like this. It's weird.

I'm going to get my cholesterol tested again next week so I will see how the numbers look

I eat very clean:

Lean chicken breast, jasmine or brown rice. Mixed vegetables, figs, fresh parsley.

I started taking slippery elm, and black cohosh and scullcap along with the other supplements I had posted.

I'm looking for some beginning of noticeable physical improvement, that HAS NOT HAPPENED YET while on this protocol.

Interestingly enough, in my conversations with Jonathan Campbell, he had mentioned that he was aware of one person who was on the protocol and apparently this individual ate absolutely terrible, never changed the way he ate, healthwise.

Yet, he completely recovered from his symptoms.

That is what I would hope to gain from this, a day that start where I don't feel any physical symptoms relating to shortness of breath or lightheadedness, and head pressure.

I was shooting for 6 months when I'm suppose to feel the difference, that was a decent estimate of time when supposedly the arteries and veins are suppose to be cleaned out.

So far I don' t see that.

PH levels are also a concern, because being in an acidic state I feel could be a cause as well of these problem. If your PH is off, nothing not even nutrition I feel can work, and one may sit there spinning their wheels.

I'm often at a ph of 6.0 which concerns me, and keep making dietary adjustments to try and help it to be more alkaline.

Additionaly, stress is a huge factor in keeping the body in an acidic state.

In anyone can help with this I would appreciate it.

Return to “Archive”