Over a year now.

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

jimmylesante
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: Over a year now.

Post Number:#106  Post by jimmylesante » Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:51 am

Merry Xmas Nineboy. Keep up the great spirit you have.
Always good to hear your news.

nineboy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#107  Post by nineboy » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:33 pm

Well Thank You and Happy :D New Year to all on this site. Keep healthy in 2016 and keep up your Vitamin C+ intake. I know it's not easy at times, sometimes we get depressed, I've been there believe you me. Listen to advice given here and also to your own body, we are all different as you know. A New Year begins so have a good one. nineboy. :D :D :D

nineboy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#108  Post by nineboy » Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:46 pm

Seems like a long time since I actually reported in. I was just looking back at some of my highlites you brought forward Owen. This year is my best in a long time apart from trouble with achilles tendon which took time to get better. Yes dancing up a storm until 1.30 am at New Year and Wow! some pain. All gone now though, with treatment from my great Phyiso guy..
Just in from my morning walk around the park nearby and managing 3 to 4 miles with no problems. Angina's gone and I seem stronger at this moment. No dancing at this time of year but one night coming up in a couple of weeks. As reported my pacemaker I'm told is not being used. My body is doing all the work and I am back working in the garden, cutting grass and digging away as required. I'm sure Pauling's Vitamin C plus Lysine and proline are what helps my body. I don't seem to need as much Vitamin C but take up to 9 grams if I am around home. Some days it's 6 grams If I'm out and about. My body seems satisfied with what I do and my energy level for my age is good.
Yes I'm still on some Meds, some I'd like off however when I bring them up am told I need them. I find taking the metoprolol 3 X25mg seems to suit my body as it lasts for me quite well. Do I like Beta blockers, no but maybe I do need them. Who knows but at this moment I feel just great and put it down to Pauling and this site. Sometimes wish I could look into my myself and see what is going on. However if you are thinking of trying Vitamin C etc. I would tell you, Do it. Works for me. Nineboy. :D :D

nineboy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#109  Post by nineboy » Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:11 pm

One question Johnwen, With me feeling so much better. How do I approach my Doctor and Cardiologist re reducing any medication. On the whole I only see them once a year on heart related stuff. So far they tell me I'm on Metoprolol and that's it, no discussion. Pacemaker is letting my body do the work. They are not going to send me for tests as I seem fine. I think Vitamin C etc. is hopefully keeping my bare metal stents clear. So do I need medication, not sure how or what direction to go. Except taking my Vitamin C every day as I do. Just wondered. :? Take care. nineboy.

nineboy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#110  Post by nineboy » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:31 pm

Hi all, I am going to start using some of my oat bran at breakfast again. Not been using it for awhile with Vitamin C usage. Wondered about time between taking 1st. Vit.C early morning and then oat bran for breakfast. Any thoughts. nineboy. :D

DavidKXF

Post Number:#111  Post by DavidKXF » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:39 am

I would not go anywhere near Oat Bran, it produces way too much glucose, which then has your pancreas working overtime producing insulin to control all the extra glucose.

nineboy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#112  Post by nineboy » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:07 pm

Hi There, I'd like to follow up on this as I need to understand the whole concept. Is there any site I could take a look at on this subject. Thanks nineboy.

DavidKXF

Post Number:#113  Post by DavidKXF » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:39 am

Google Prof. Ken Sikaris

nineboy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#114  Post by nineboy » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:29 pm

Well I did check through a few videos of Prof. Ken Sikaris and one thing I liked he admitted to being a sugar addict. Yes that is something I probably can relate to. Also I see he has lost quite a bit weight and I could do with losing 5 to 10 pounds myself. It would help my dancing and give me a bit more puff. Lots of good information and I will look more into his videos as time allows. Linus Pauling also says sugar is the enemy. However after reading more about Oat Bran I don't think it produces lots of glucose in fact might keep it in check? I am not diabetic and in general eat fairly healthy. I have mentioned here I have really good eyesight still and can spot a doughnut a mile away. No my diet is not perfect. I do believe Vitamin C and lysine and proline plus other vitamins are helping me. 2006 thru 2012 I was a train wreck in regards to stents, I swore to have no more. Luckily they were bare metal stents and I think taking Vitamin C keeps them clear. Plus I was supposed to have anther 80% blockage on another artery which is not troubling me. I now seem to have lost my stable and unstable angina, no more chest pain in the middle of the night, yes scary. I walk 3 to 4 miles most days. In door bike
occasionally. Most important to me I am back working in the garden after 6 years away from it. I dance 2 nights a week in the winter months Scottish dancing, heavy going and sort of Ballroom dancing the next night. No more nitro spray or patches. Yes I am on some medications as well. Some I'd like to do without. They still want me on a statin, right now I'm not on one, They give me severe muscle pain in calf, so being a great walker and dancer I have said no. Right now I am taking a plate of Oat Bran in the morning and it seems to curb my appetite and I'm not so hungry. Not sure if it affects my Vitamin C regime but I wanted to try it. I am not any kind of expert on health issues but this year I feel better than I have in a long time. Do I have any kind of proof, Yes because with taking Vitamin C etc. I feel one helluv lot Better. Live is good and I can only hope for many more years to keep enjoying it. Take care all. nineboy.

DavidKXF

Post Number:#115  Post by DavidKXF » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:49 am

Have a look at this interview of my country man; South African Prof Tim Noakes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZzXHUueD-s

nineboy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#116  Post by nineboy » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:07 pm

Hi There, Question, I've noticed on my 2 to 3 mile walks my Heart beats per minute occasionally go up to 160+. Sometimes go down as I go along and of course if I stop for a break. I've been using G----n watch for sometime and I caught high bpm when I enter in computer. I don't feel anything and still no angina stable or unstable. I'm sure it will show up on my pacemaker check but that's next year. I am still pretty active so wondered if it is something that needs attention? Yes it has been more than a year now. Thanks for any info. nineboy. :D :D

Joanna45
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#117  Post by Joanna45 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:07 am

Well for peace of mind you could have your doctor look at the readings on your computer and see if any thing is going on.

Joanna

nineboy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#118  Post by nineboy » Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:21 pm

Hi There, Well what a wet miserable morning and I'm just in from my walk in the Park. Yes! I will talk to my doctor and I will be seeing him soon. Just about time for my yearly checkup. This is a big dancing week for me so probably I will see him the week after. My heart rate was only once in the 120's the last few mornings while walking which seems fairly normal. I've upped my Vitamin C to 12 grams and feeling really quite good but will get this checked soon. Thanks. nineboy.

nineboy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#119  Post by nineboy » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:25 pm

Time to check in and maybe change that heading, to Angina is gone. Truthfully in late 2016 I only felt it once when my wife was very ill and being taking to hospital. Long story. This year I have been back dancing full tilt and yes in my kilt. Well sometimes. Two nights a week dancing. Lots of walking and managing to cut the grass here around the house, just this week, no pain.
Still taking my Vitamin C and Lysine and Proline plus all the other Vitamins I take as well. I did add Serrapeptase 120,000 su and Theracurmin and find all shoulder pain I used to have is gone. I don't seem to need as much Vit.C and 6 to 9 grams seems to satisfy my body for now. Mind you as Johnwen says Don't stop it even for one day. I am on it for life and so glad I found this site.
So things are going well and my wife is slowly improving and getting back to her usual self. That is the main thing that we are both pretty healthy and continuing along life's trail. So take your C whatever way you take it and thank Linus Pauling for all his work. Take care nineboy.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#120  Post by ofonorow » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:34 am

Thanks for checking in. It is always good hearing from you. (although we are sorry to hear about your wife.)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”