vitamin C deficiency and exercise

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

Rimah37

vitamin C deficiency and exercise

Post Number:#1  Post by Rimah37 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:03 pm

I have a lonngggg story...but Ill try to make it short...I used work out hard and alot but I didnt take supplements at all.. I thought my diet was enough...but one day I was so weak I couldnt get out of bed...every time I stood up my body would start shaking....my symptoms were pounding heart, light headed, shortness of breath, fatigue...doctors ran test and I was deficient in vitamin D...I did start to feel better after taking vitamin D but not 100 percent...finally after a year and half of searching I went to a naturopath he checked for all vitamins....my lab work showed I was deficient in vitamin C and B1....it also showed I had a LP-a of 95mg...I didnt know what that was so I didnt pay much attention to it...until I started to do research...maybe this high Lp-a number is causing my symptoms...please help me!!!

PS...I am now 37 years old....I have had an EKG, an ultrasound of my heart, and wore a holter monitor for 30 days...I was told my heart looks good
Last edited by Rimah37 on Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rimah37

Re: vitamin C deficiency and exercise

Post Number:#2  Post by Rimah37 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:34 pm

I just ordered cardio-C...Im afraid to exercise the way I used to...I get mild chest pain...at times I feel like I cant take a deep breath.....

Im hoping cardio -c is the cure Ive been in search of...

PS...I used to get Iv vitamins...and I was starting to feel alot better...but its to expensive...

Joanna45
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#3  Post by Joanna45 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:44 am

Yes go to your healtfood store right away and buy vitamin C and Lysine take it to bowel tolerance I started out 500 of c and 500 of Lysine every hour ..take all the C to bowel tolerance than back off a bit but no more than 6000mg of Lysine per day ..twin labs is a good C to get until you receive your Cardio C as it has no fillers or additives ..I also had angina with excercise and that went away after 4 days and has never returned ..and eat healthy Whole Foods and lots of vegetables high in C.
Joanna

Rimah37

Post Number:#4  Post by Rimah37 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:38 pm

i have Drs.Best vitamin C...also have livon labs vitamin C...

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#5  Post by ofonorow » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:12 am

Rimah37 wrote:but one day I was so weak I couldnt get out of bed...every time I stood up my body would start shaking....my symptoms were pounding heart, light headed, shortness of breath, fatigue...doctors ran test and I was deficient in vitamin D

I am very familiar with these symptoms. (although you are a little young to be experiencing them!). Is your life stressful? Have their been recent deaths of people close to you?

Those are the symptoms of adrenal insufficiency, which means your body's was not making enough of a hormone called cortisol.

What I know about this is in Chapter 7 of my second book (now online) https://vitaminccures.com/blog/index.php/2017/06/13/chapter-7-the-natural-pain-reliever-they-dont-want-you-to-know-about/

If your adrenal insufficiency was caused by nutritional factors (deficiency) then that may explain why you felt somewhat better after taking vitamin C. The adrenals have the second highest concentration of vitamin C (after the brain) in the body. Most people are not getting enough vitamin C, so they are experiencing adrenal malfunctions, which taking more vitamin C can help. Every reason to take all the supplements Linus Pauling recommends in his 1986 book HOW TO LIVE LONGER AND FEEL BETTER.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Rimah37

Post Number:#6  Post by Rimah37 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:55 am

why do I get chest pain after exercise?

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”