Over a year now.

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

jimmylesante
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: Over a year now.

Post Number:#121  Post by jimmylesante » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:05 am

Indeed. One day at a time.

nineboy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#122  Post by nineboy » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:27 pm

Well I'm back and still managing quite well on my Vitamin C Intake. I still don't seem to need anymore than 6 grams during the day. My health is good and angina really seems to be controlled. I more or less take what I reported back in April this year and have now added Aqua Deep water conditioning exercises as well as my dancing etc. Taking the Vitamin C is easy and I never even think about stopping it. Sadly my wife died last month with dementia like symptoms probably brought on by Diabetes 2 or is it 3. She was never a believer in Vitamins but I did use Magnesium liquid supplements which for awhile was definitely helping. Unfortunately she had a fall and spiralled down from there until I couldn't help her anymore. So a big part of my life is gone. However I would encourage everyone to try Vitamin C and Linus Pauling's Therapy. My doctor is always pretty amazed how well I'm doing. Oh I'm still refusing to go back on Statins. Thanks as always for putting me on the right track in regards to all the information you've given me. It Works. nineboy. :D :D :D

Joanna45
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#123  Post by Joanna45 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:35 pm

Nineboy
Good to hear from you and glad to hear you are doing well..so very sorry to hear of the loss of your wife my condolences. This must be a difficult time for you..

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#124  Post by skwoodwiva » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:59 pm

Great to hear of your progress. I need to read up on you.
I missed your thread all this time... 1/17 I started PT.

nineboy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#125  Post by nineboy » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:11 pm

Yes I'm doing quiet well. Last year and this year were very hectic looking after my wife. I look in occasionally and sometimes see a bit of wrangling going on. I started with this site in 2012 and just keep plodding along taking my Vitamin C, Lysine, Proline and Arginine as well now during the day. I don't seem to need as much Vitamin C right at this moment. Also I take other supplements as well and have started Remag throughout the day as well. People ask me why I do all this. Simply back in 2012 I was a mess and I said I don't want anymore stents. My angina was bad and I could hardly move. Right now I don't feel it at all and it seems to be gone. I walk, I dance very vigorously, heart rate at times 157. Does Linus Pauling Theory work for me I would say Yes. It's fairly easy to follow along with, find a way you like to take it and as Jonwen says Don't ever Stop! Take care. nineboy. :D :D :D

nineboy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Still going.

Post Number:#126  Post by nineboy » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:59 am

Yes! still going, everything the same, except my Cholesterol is away too high. Is it family inherited probably somewhat.
However I have not had an easy time lately since my wife died. Slowly getting a bit better.
Now with my cholesterol being so high I am being advised to try pcsk9 inhibitor. Not sure I want to and after reading articles that older folks are better having high Cholesterol. For once not sure what to do. I'm still able to dance and doing all my walking and working in the garden etc. Yes weight is creeping up. Time to lose some weight for sure.
Also still following along with Pauling's therapy and not using a statin. Kind of hard to go against doctors and cardiologists, though I have always tried to listen to my own body. Thought I'd come back in and see what other comments might come forth. Regards nineboy.

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#127  Post by pamojja » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:18 pm

Sorry to hear of your loss.

A good place to reality-check of some of those overprescribed medication I found is http://www.thennt.com/nnt/statins-for-h ... t-disease/

The best.

Joanna45
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#128  Post by Joanna45 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:46 pm

Nice to see you back nineboy..the vitamin C worked for me still feeling good..it been 2 years now since starting vitamin C...sorry to hear about the loss of your wife..are you taking k2 supplement..usually cutting out most carbs and not eating packaged foods..make your meals fresh vegetables and local grown meat as close to farm to table as you can..and if you eat a lot of sugar cut back on it or no sugar at all. Have you seen the video “forks over knives” very compelling video..

nineboy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#129  Post by nineboy » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:29 pm

Sorry not been here for some time. I have managed to lose ten pounds by eating more fresh veggies and continuing on with my dance and walking exercises. I am considering trying some Organic beet juice and wondering if there might be problems I might run into. I still take 150 mg Avapro for blood pressure and wonder if Beet juice might take my pressure too low. Plus of course all my Paulings recommended vitamins as well. Still on 25mg Metoporol x three a day as well. Still dancing very vigorously at times and finding my ten pounds off helping a little. 75 years old now and get puffed out at high speed but recover quickly. Not doing too badly and now a year since my wife died. Time sure doesn't slow down but I'm still shooting for 95 like my Mum did. Take care and good health to you all. nineboy.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#130  Post by ofonorow » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:44 am

Thanks for the report. Unfortunately I have no knowledge to answer your questions. I am happy you are still doing well - Thank you Linus Pauling!
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#131  Post by pamojja » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:09 am

nineboy wrote:I am considering trying some Organic beet juice and wondering if there might be problems I might run into. I still take 150 mg Avapro for blood pressure and wonder if Beet juice might take my pressure too low.

I would just start with a low dose of beet juice, while monitoring blood pressure, and gradually increase the juice. That way you would recognize if the BP would get too low, and adjust or leave the dose of Avapro accordingly.

nineboy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#132  Post by nineboy » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:50 pm

Thanks that's just what I'm trying. Taking it slow and seeing how it effects me. Nineboy.

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”