Referral to Orthomolecular Cardiologists

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

nic
Contributor
Contributor

Referral to Orthomolecular Cardiologists

Post Number:#1  Post by nic » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:59 pm

I'm the the 'proud new owner' of 2 stents and have been flabbergasted that at no point has there been any detailed discussion with a cardiologist of how an otherwise healthy and fit 55 year old, at ideal weight and blood pressure, developed 98-99% blockages on the LAD and Circ.

When I asked, the answer was luck of the draw on genetics, perhaps skipping a generation, but this is not a very satisfying explanation, as strokes on my maternal side show up at 75 years of age after a lifetime of smoking and/or drinking. I figured out that the key factor is likely long term chronic stress from running a small business.

I am just starting the Pauling Therapy - any recommendations for cardiologists who focus on prevention and orthomolecular treatment?

I would be very happy to drive anywhere in Texas or surrounding states, but am prepared to fly if need be.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Referral to Orthomolecular Cardiologists

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:40 am

It is understandable to seek expert medical advice, but in this case, the expertise in the high dose vitamin C/lysinte (i.e. Pauling ) therapy is centered here - at this forum.

One reason is that any cardiologist that became interested in this - would soon lose all his patients. Not the best business model.

A corollary is that because there are no prescriptions or otherwise dangerous substances involved, most people can cure their own heart disease (with a little help from their friends here.)

We have an introduction at PaulingTherapy.com, and there are info topics at the top of this section (e.g. why to add vitamin K, etc.) I got tired of saying exactly the same things over the phone for years, and wrote Practicing Medicine Without A license (now available on Kindle). The book was given this name to help protect from an obvious attack - that I was practicing medicine without a license by offering "medical" advice to seriously ill heart patients. Had they gone after me, it might have sold a lot of books (but the book has been an Amazon best seller in its category.)

And the book is morphing into VITAMIN C CURES: Heart Disease, and that web site, vitaminCcures.com contains the online preview of the second book, The Great Suppression.

It is just hard to believe that our most serious medical problem can be solved with a little vitamin C. (Thank you Linus Pauling!)

I have taken an interest in the brain hormone oxytocin and it has the unique ability to "change minds".. (An axiom of marketing is that you cannot change the customer's mind - you have to create something new instead in their minds (commonly called positioning). Anyway, the more we use our ordinary neural pathways, the more "rigid" our thinking becomes... So shooting some oxytocin up your doctors nose may the only way to change their minds... hmmm

In any event, all heart patients should be looking into a prescription for oxytocin per this 99 cent e-book
https://www.amazon.com/Oxytocin-1-Kenneth-Stoller-ebook/dp/B008VD6LJC/ref=sr_1_1_twi_kin_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1516102317&sr=8-1&keywords=stoller+oxytocin+volume+1+kindle

If nothing else, it should resolve anxiety and fear, but it also should make one more comfortable going outside the medical box and using a therapy that is completely logical, rarely fails - despite the lack of doctors guidance, or I might say, in spite of your doctor's (poor) advice - but so far, not studied.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

nic
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#3  Post by nic » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:00 pm

Thanks! I am waiting on Amazon to deliver your book.

I'd be happy to find a cardiologist who isn't mildly perturbed at me for not wanting to take statins...

confused1
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#4  Post by confused1 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:59 pm

nic wrote:Thanks! I am waiting on Amazon to deliver your book.

I'd be happy to find a cardiologist who isn't mildly perturbed at me for not wanting to take statins...

Here's a really good article about the dangers of statins posted by Jonwen. You may ask your doctor to read it. https://people.csail.mit.edu/seneff/sta ... ilure.html
Also I posted a study on tocotrienols, a form of vitamin e that reverses arteriosclerosis.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13417

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”