Tower products and Vitamin A

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Tower products and Vitamin A

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:21 am

Hi. I just received the products. There's a lot of Vitamin A in there. That won't be toxic if I take 6 scoops a day?

Vitamin A, one of my favorite subjects. The reports of its toxicity are greatly exaggerated, perhaps because vitamin A competes with many cancer chemotherapies - and studies have shown vitamin A works better to halt cancers.

Linus Pauling recommended 25,000 iu daily of vitamin A, and the World Health Organization gives large shots to kids in the third world, i.e., between 100,000 and 300,000 iu of vitamin A (sometimes more). These shots keep these kids from going blind before they die from infection.

In this wonderful book by Roger J. Williams, https://riordanclinic.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/The_Wonderful_World_Within_You.pdf Williams reveals the finding that we require 20 times more vitamin A during reproduction than is required for ordinary growth and maintenance.

Most of the attacks on vitamin A are based on the facts that the vitamin is fat soluble (true) and is retained in the liver (true), but neither of these truths make it toxic. Vitamin A is needed daily. Mammals have evolved such that their livers store the vitamin for times of shortage (say when Bears hibernate) and during times of shortage the vitamin is slowly dripped into the blood stream from the liver.

A close associate of Roger J. Williams wrote this article on vitamin A toxicity - there really isn't any. The only death from a vitamin A overdose that can be found in the medical literature was a person who drank gallons of carrot juice (Beta Carotine!). https://www.vitamincfoundation.org/journal/mega2.1.html

But your question does beg another question: Why would you be wanting six scoops of Pauling's therapy - six servings - per day? We recommend 2 or 3, and if you are looking for these higher dosages of vitamin C and lysine, then it might be wise to take the extra servings be from Cardio-C (with no extra ingredients)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Tower products and Vitamin A

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:30 am

Thanks for clearing that up! I was a little confused. My cholesterol numbers are only slightly elevated, but my Lp(a) is 179 nmol/l. I'm also only 106 lbs. For my body weight and to reduce my Lp(a) levels, is 2 servings enough? That would be 2 scoops of Heart Tech in the am and 2 in the pm?

Unless something has changed - and a Tower scoop is now 1/2 serving - one scoop generally equals one serving, and while 2 in in the a.m. and 2 in the p.m. is probably a fine target therapeutic dosage, that should be 4 servings. (Does the label say a scoop is now 1/2 serving?)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Tower products and Vitamin A

Post Number:#3  Post by Johnwen » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:07 am

Lets see!
2 scoops =3000mg V-C
4 scoops = 6000mg V-C

106lbs.=48 Kg

So 6000 / 48 =125 Mg/Kg

Therapeutic range is >100 Mg/Kg
So YES! Your in the therapeutic Range

Now to get you Lpa down you might want to add about 500mg of Nicotinic acid (Niacin) to your regime. Taken right before bed so you sleep through the Flush you will experience taking it!
Keep an eye on getting your sugar levels and carbs down also.
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”